2024-04-23 - DMFA #2122 - Under new management

Started by Tapewolf, April 23, 2024, 05:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Right.  I figured that it probably wouldn't be an immediate cutoff.  So they have the best part of 25 years before there are any material changes.

He has now effectively revealed Regina's identity to Captain Donna, mind.  I hope that her interest in the town's clothing products hasn't waned by the time she takes charge.

There's also the chance that Biggs' plan may reshape society and render the town's sponsorship a less pressing issue.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

I really like the exchange in the last panel. Demons and their need to maintain a disreputable reputation. :mowtongue

Akisohida

Woo! I called it back on April 8! :zombiekun2
Quote from: Tapewolf on April 23, 2024, 05:16:59 AMRight.  I figured that it probably wouldn't be an immediate cutoff.  So they have the best part of 25 years before there are any material changes.

He has now effectively revealed Regina's identity to Captain Donna, mind.  I hope that her interest in the town's clothing products hasn't waned by the time she takes charge.

There's also the chance that Biggs' plan may reshape society and render the town's sponsorship a less pressing issue.
I mean, Regina's interest in clothing and fashion seems like the kind of interest one has for life.
Plus, demons don't change their ways easily or quickly, and I'd assume that extends to hobbies and interests.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Liatai

Awww. Aliph setting the town and his niece up for success. More than Malle ever did for Regina, already.  :mowcookie