10-2-06

Started by GabrielsThoughts, October 01, 2006, 11:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

actuality it's a random thermal image key that generator the equivalent of a 50megapis or 2 terabyte encryption code. tho who try to read my mind get disturbing images and aggressive destructive code for their trouble
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Amber loves to break the 4th wall alot

Aridas

I don't see what the 4th wall has to do with the current comic...

Zedd

Hmmmm..I am just making a statment to a previous questiodare

Aridas

You're still not making sense... and there's a quote button for a reason...

Zedd

Well alright...Let me get back onto the subject at matter..What can I say...So many weapons can be drawn out into magical space time continuem....Lets say Abel can draw as many he pleases...Perrty nuff to say the mre the magical energys Abel uses...The account he will have much he wants

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zedd on October 10, 2006, 05:07:21 PM
Well alright...Let me get back onto the subject at matter..What can I say...So many weapons can be drawn out into magical space time continuem....Lets say Abel can draw as many he pleases...Perrty nuff to say the mre the magical energys Abel uses...The account he will have much he wants

It's a possibility, but he's already as much as suggested to Dan that he uses origami...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aridas

How would one use origami in this way? *pays full attention*

llearch n'n'daCorna

I've no idea, I'm waiting to see the answer myself...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

my guess is that he used the wings for folding not his body for shaping.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Reese Tora

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 10, 2006, 01:44:36 PM
that's a ROT-13 key, right?

.. or are you using triple strength ROT-39?

I think everyone is using a ROT based encryption key for thier thoughts.

Nsgre nyy, vg nccrnef gung rirelbar'f oenva vf shyy bs gung 'tnl sbe k' ebg. :U
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

ShiningShadow

I think if the magic is like a lot of concentration and alot of imagination. But in Dan's case he doesn't have the capacity or patient to pull this off. But yet he is psyched to do it. Who knows the power of the Cubi race is still somewhat a mystery. Until we will have definite answers we will postulate till no end...............

e_voyager

Dan has done wonders in the past. like beating dark Pegasus (how many times?) and his retrieval of the hammer and his causing the underworld to freeze over with a sentence.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: e_voyager on October 11, 2006, 03:10:37 AM
Dan has done wonders in the past. like beating dark Pegasus (how many times?) and his retrieval of the hammer and his causing the underworld to freeze over with a sentence.

:yeahthat

I forgot about that remember this is Dan here sometimes things dosen't goes his way all the time. I think the ever all powerfull Amber Goddess felt slighted by Dan sometime and like to make his life a series of unfortnate events *there I said it* :P