2019-03-09 [DMFA #1975] Time to Dream

Started by Tapewolf, March 09, 2020, 07:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Hopefully he'll figure out to do that kind of trick eventually.  I wonder what it is he wants to show her?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

I look forward to finding out on Friday or thereabouts.

AzureEdge

I just realized. We are 25 updates from page 2000. When we got Page 1000 we got the admittedly impressive reveal of Cyra. Wonder what 2000 will give us. Also, anyone else feel like Page 1000 doesn't seem like it happened all that long ago?

Merlin

Quote from: AzureEdge on March 10, 2020, 02:11:17 AM
I just realized. We are 25 updates from page 2000. When we got Page 1000 we got the admittedly impressive reveal of Cyra. Wonder what 2000 will give us. Also, anyone else feel like Page 1000 doesn't seem like it happened all that long ago?

What? how was it that long ago I'm sure it was only the other month

e_voyager

It reminds me of a five-year-old saying grandma Grandma I got something I want to show you Grandma then asking Grandma to help get them to the place because they just realized they don't know how to get there.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: e_voyager on March 11, 2020, 03:18:19 AM
It reminds me of a five-year-old saying grandma Grandma I got something I want to show you Grandma then asking Grandma to help get them to the place because they just realized they don't know how to get there.

Sudden flashback to Aary looking at Dan like he was six.

YawnPB

Hmm, I wonder if matrix levels of manipulation could be applied to the dreamscape for training purposes. This would make learning to fly a bit safer, unless only mental/magical abilities can be transferred to the real world.

Was anything like this being taught at the SAIA academy?   

Lurkus Wallflowerus

keybounce

Quote from: AzureEdge on March 10, 2020, 02:11:17 AM

Yep. 1,000 was really recently, wasn't it?

Ambahg, good comic.

Cassi-kun

My constantly re-reading the comic doesn't help me scale how long it's been since the actual publishing of page 1000 in any way.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Cassi-kun on March 16, 2020, 06:29:55 PM
My constantly re-reading the comic doesn't help me scale how long it's been since the actual publishing of page 1000 in any way.

Eleven years, give or take.