2020-01-07 [DMFA #1961] - Spider-Curran, Spider-Curran, does whatever a Curran d

Started by Merlin, January 07, 2020, 03:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

It's your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Curran

(don't mind me i'm the one with a spider-man tattoo)

Anyway!! Hope you're feelin better, Ambaaargh!! I wanted to see more cool glass city but s'pose that means it's time for a scene change!

EDIT: Fixed date  -TW

Tapewolf

Well, that does explain that.  Though clearly name-dropping DP didn't help his case.  Question is, will Alexsi take the warning seriously?
I'm fairly sure Pyroduck will, since Hizell is actively sending goons to murder him, and he is clearly aware that it would not be good if that happened with Dan present.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

InhumanInterest

On one hand being sent by someone's arch enemy to warn them about another threat can make it seem more legitimate by what it implies about the severity of the threat.

On the other hand if you're paranoid it does sound like a trap.

Meanwhile on hands 3 through 8 if I was Spider Curran I would totally take wallcrawling over just sitting in a bar any time.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: InhumanInterest on January 07, 2020, 11:49:29 PM
Meanwhile on hands 3 through 8 if I was Spider Curran I would totally take wallcrawling over just sitting in a bar any time.

Do tell me, where do you keep hands 3-8 when you're not using them?

Tuyu

Um...

...does this mean DP is back in Zinvth, working in an official capacity?

Or does he do that from wherever he's hiding?

I feel like I missed an episode.

That time Kria talked to him, I thought she went to him, wherever.

Anri

Quote from: Tuyu on January 08, 2020, 12:54:52 AM
...does this mean DP is back in Zinvth, working in an official capacity?

Or does he do that from wherever he's hiding?

I'd think like any true "evil" mastermind he has quite an extensive network of minions and lackeys whom he can rely upon to take care of business wherever he needs from any place he is.

Wanderer

Eboreg

What I'm concerned about is why Dark Pegasus would take an interest in Dan's well-being in the first place.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Eboreg on January 09, 2020, 10:27:18 AM
What I'm concerned about is why Dark Pegasus would take an interest in Dan's well-being in the first place.

There is a certain amount of evidence that DP has a problem with Hizell.  Otherwise, he could have shopped Dan to Hizell way back when and got him out of his hair for got and all.
The family home has a statue of a horse eating a dragon (p.938).

He has a peace agreement with Dan regarding Regina, and was exploring the possibility of an alliance with Cyra via Dan's supposed relationship with Lorenda (p.1011).
FWIW I don't recall Dark Pegasus proactively attacking Dan - mostly it's the other way around, which DP is not particularly pleased about, but to me it looks like DP hates Hizell far more than he hates Dan (and he probably doesn't want Lorenda bereaved either).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dishonored

"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Tuyu