2018-02-19 [DMFA# 1819] Tell me a story

Started by Tapewolf, February 19, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Wonder whether we'll actually get a precis of Regina's Story, or whether it'll just cut to the end...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Eagle0600

Well, that dispatches one of the more popular theories, unless people choose to believe that Dan's lying here about Regina being his ex.

FairWage22

I don't normally hop in to comment, in fact, I lurk like crazy.

But holy crud, Amber, the face in that first frame.  It digs deep into the spirit-meats and has that right combination of flustered/defeated/frustrated/angry/sad/etc all mushed together in it.

Arguably one of the best faces you've ever drawn, in my humble opinion, and if it took a while to 'get' that, it was time well spent. 8)

Edit:  ...down to the feather camping out on top of Dan's head.  People will get the wrong conclusion given Paige's wing colors.
For decades I viewed myself as a 'wageslave', captive to whims of others and not realizing that by Naming myself that I *defined* myself.

Now many years older and wiser, I am trying to be the change  I want to see.

Drakkenmensch

There's a white feather on Dan's head, the same color as Piflak's decoy.

You don't suppose it has the magical power to induce total honesty, or urges the target to deliver exposition backstory?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on February 19, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
There's a white feather on Dan's head, the same color as Piflak's decoy.

More likely it's from the pillows Dan has been destroying.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Akktari

How much you wanna bet the next page will be of Regina and her boss in the garden? Or! A side by side of the two stating what's happening at the same time but with differences.
Memory like Dory.

mithril

Quote from: Akktari on February 19, 2018, 12:31:52 PM
How much you wanna bet the next page will be of Regina and her boss in the garden? Or! A side by side of the two stating what's happening at the same time but with differences.
my guess is that we'll get a back and forth.. Regine tells part of it, then we get a page with dan telling part of it, etc.. no duplication, but we get to see each segment in their unique perspective, letting us piece together the overall picture while giving the impression the each is telling their own biased version of the story

Akisohida

Quote from: mithril on February 19, 2018, 09:13:18 PM
Quote from: Akktari on February 19, 2018, 12:31:52 PM
my guess is that we'll get a back and forth.. Regine tells part of it, then we get a page with dan telling part of it, etc.. no duplication, but we get to see each segment in their unique perspective, letting us piece together the overall picture while giving the impression the each is telling their own biased version of the story

Probably...but I also expect a punchline like 'S/he's a big doo-doo head. End of story.' from each of them.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Hoodoo

That little white feather is definitely the happiest part of Dan right now.