Tha f' all these rated R stuffs mean?

Started by Paavo, September 10, 2006, 09:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paavo

ASSHAT+TERY FTW!

Hay how did dat bloke knuw U was Thinks?  :mowcookie

Damaris

Paavo, you might want to take a moment to read over the rules, so that your next ban doesn't occur on the same day the last one was lifted.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Leafar

wow, Dama is on fire! :S
behave Paavo! :B stop being annoying! be cool! hey did you see that movie ''be cool'' ???? :> Uma was amazing there... :) amazing gorgeous...
ps: sorry for going off topic...trying to save paavo life! :U

Damaris

I was pretty disappointed in Be Cool.  I mean, it wasn't the worst sequel I've ever seen, but it was nowhere near as good as Get Shorty.  It made me sad, because I really loved the characters.

I did, however, really like the Rock in it.  He was very believable.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Leafar

and that dance scene is awesome...the song it is called Sexy...artist i don't know...

Paavo

Quote from: Leafar on September 11, 2006, 07:28:12 PM
wow, Dama is on fire! :S
behave Paavo! :B stop being annoying! be cool! hey did you see that movie ''be cool'' ???? :> Uma was amazing there... :) amazing gorgeous...
ps: sorry for going off topic...trying to save paavo life! :U

Ok now I try! FOR REAL!

P.S. Not kidding. :| JUST GIVE ME A CHANSE!

P.P.S.S. This dog is responsible for correcting my possible bad english:

So just blaime him OK? ^^

Cvstos

Quote from: thegayhare on September 11, 2006, 02:46:11 PM
Quote from: Cvstos on September 10, 2006, 07:56:37 PM
Mana: There have been other AO games but they're never distributed through normal retail channels as most stores refuse to carry them.

yeah the oonly one I remember from a major developer was called BMXXX  your standard bike stunt game cept you could have topless femal riders and unlock movies of strippers in action

Actually that one was M-rated, though they may have released an AO version through other channels.  Leisure Suit Larry also did that: an M rated version for stores and an AO version available online. 

About the only thing that can net a game an AO rating is a shown explicit sex scene (read: Hot Coffee).  Anything short of that almost always gets an M.

All that being said, all the reviews I saw of BMX XXX were terrible.  They tried to make a bad game sell more copies by showing some nipples.  Didn't really work, the company that published the game (Acclaim) still went out of business.
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein