2017-09-15 [Tenets 13] Fear and Lusting in Clan Daryil

Started by ZacAttac21, September 15, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Huh. It never even occurred to me that pregnancies between members of a Clan could result in inbreeding. I had been assuming that it would not be uncommon (though not necessarily in Clan Daryil, given the whole "tend to be gay" thing).

On a different note, I should like to hear the story behind that middle panel. A giant gryphon shouldn't be a problem unless Jason can't shape-shift into one. Especially not for Ben, considering he's in gryphon form.

Tapewolf

It is possible that their genetic science is advanced enough to correct for inbreeding.  Indeed, one really cool use for CRISPR would be to fix some of the problems purebred dogs have.
Be that as it may, and bearing in mind that Creatures have different moral codes to Beings and to us, sometimes I worry that the comic reads like it's promoting incest and I'm trying to steer it away from that.

EDIT: Oh yeah - you'd have to ask Merlin about the gryphon.  If you want to repost the middle scene on FA or something, I can send you a high-res version.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

I figure they may have been surprised, and 'cubi being rather emotional, Jason may have been too flustered to shapeshift

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Merlin on September 15, 2017, 08:30:26 PM
I figure they may have been surprised, and 'cubi being rather emotional, Jason may have been too flustered to shapeshift

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24810605/ (Dialogue below the pic.) 8)