2017-06-16 [DMFA #1761] - Nothing! Absolutely nothing!

Started by Tapewolf, June 16, 2017, 07:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

"You took the box? Let's see what's in the box!"
"Nothing! Absolutely nothing! STUPID! You're so STU-PIIIIIIIIIIID!"
-Wheel of Fish, UHF

So, yes.  In terms of a Biggs and Jyrras spat Pandora's box seems pretty empty.  The Wildy-Biggs spat could be more interesting, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Schismatism

I have been forced to register just for the express and singular purpose of saying how much this comic really, really feels like it was written by Tailsteak.  Biggs would at this point be an exceptional addition to the ball of weird that is Ellen and her hangers-on.

Well okay, him and most of the rest of the DMFA crew.  But my point stands, albeit alone in its own corner, nursing a drink.

Foxx Trotter

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 16, 2017, 07:19:55 AM
"You took the box? Let's see what's in the box!"
"Nothing! Absolutely nothing! STUPID! You're so STU-PIIIIIIIIIIID!"
-Wheel of Fish, UHF

So, yes.  In terms of a Biggs and Jyrras spat Pandora's box seems pretty empty.  The Wildy-Biggs spat could be more interesting, though.

I'll stick with the Aerosmith version of Pandora's Box.  It's way more fun to listen to. ;)

In reference to what Wildy and Biggs may eventually talk about, anything is possible. I'll have to agree with you on that part.

Hariman

Suddenly, I want Jyrras to punch Biggs, hard. 

I can understand being ticked that your sister lied to you, but Biggs is just putting the worst kind of spin/feel to what he's about to do.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

katasev

I think the real important lesson here is this:

the first things to get shaded are Jy-jy's great big wibbly eyes and the insides of his cute little floofy ears. XD

Tuyu

Nice to see you're all in agreement this is not Destania in disguise. :D :P

(Though I don't think Amber will go that way, events still leave the Dee card on the table. Which seems more believable:

Biggs heard "something" about a dragon in Zinvth but apparently decided it was unconnected when Wildy called from a hospital saying she'd been drunk and disorderly...

Or Dee impersonating Biggs and being nice to Jyrras and sending him home away from ground zero because he's essential to the master plan?)

keybounce

Oh come on, giving a good reason for Dee to be there in disguise?

(I just realized that "D" is either a dragon, or a dragon-hater, depending on which comic I'm reading. :-)

Grey Wolf

Well, Wildy's in street clothes so that means that a) she wasn't admitted for alcohol poisoning or b) she just changed back into her party dress.

I'd say I feel bad for Mr. Jin, but I figure Mink's da has seen far worse.
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

keybounce

I think there's a typo at the end of panel 2. "Going to chalk this up as good new". I think that should be "news"