2016/03/24 [PF #414] - Eggs are a blast!

Started by ZacAttac21, March 25, 2016, 03:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Raskahn

Salwin stepping on the switch is a nice touch. And for a moment I figured "this doesn't count as murder" but then again, Salomere did rig up the bomb.

Eboreg

Of course, I'm just waiting for a real guard to step in and say, "You do realize we have security camera footage of your entire altercation? Looks like you're free to go."
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Tapewolf

Having the eggs explode for Easter was remarkably good timing.  It certainly wasn't planned that way.

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on March 25, 2016, 04:03:56 AM
Salwin stepping on the switch is a nice touch. And for a moment I figured "this doesn't count as murder" but then again, Salomere did rig up the bomb.

"A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat." - J.C. Denton, Deus Ex

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

That table must be made of some impressive material if it's plausible that Salomere could shield herself from the explosion with it... well, at least she'll be better off than Salwin who is probably taking to explosion full-force from the back.  R.I.P in pieces, Salwin.

I wonder how Salomere is going to get away with exploding her cell (and probably causing damage to surrounding parts of the building) if she survives...

Quote from: Eboreg on March 25, 2016, 07:32:07 AM
Of course, I'm just waiting for a real guard to step in and say, "You do realize we have security camera footage of your entire altercation? Looks like you're free to go."

80% sure that if a camera were recording Salomere and Salwin, it would have been destroyed just now... and that the guard Salwin was disguised as is definitely dead (as she admitted herself).
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on March 25, 2016, 09:10:57 PM
That table must be made of some impressive material if it's plausible that Salomere could shield herself from the explosion with it... well, at least she'll be better off than Salwin who is probably taking to explosion full-force from the back.  R.I.P in pieces, Salwin.

Well, the bed won't do a huge amount, but she has  wrapped most of herself up in her wings, and those are very tough.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Eboreg

Quote from: Puyon on March 25, 2016, 09:10:57 PM
Quote from: Eboreg on March 25, 2016, 07:32:07 AM

80% sure that if a camera were recording Salomere and Salwin, it would have been destroyed just now... and that the guard Salwin was disguised as is definitely dead (as she admitted herself).

Even then, the footage would have been stored offsite. In other words, it would be still intact, Salwin's confession and all.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.