9/14/06.... Aw dang!

Started by Boog, September 14, 2006, 10:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

Well... this is certainly a different mood than earlier. On the plus side, they've probably found that dangerous creature they mentioned, and if they didn't they have a nearby scapegoat and can still claim the reward.

Damaris

On another note, it's nice to see that some things never change... nice scenery. ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Zedd

New scenes just like Marrowind baby!

Netami

Zedd

Amber Williams

It's not really late so much that the previous thread was mis-dated.  People keep putting the date one day early.

Zedd

True...true...*hands people muffins*

Arcalane

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 14, 2006, 10:46:34 PM
It's not really late so much that the previous thread was mis-dated.  People keep putting the date one day early.

This is because they are crazy people who live in the past.

Come to the future, people! We have hovercars already! ;)

Netami

It is because you update early since you dont pre-upload and work it on some sort of script like most webcomics do.

But this thread is still wrong. Sinful, even.

Amber Williams

Auto-updating scripts are the DEVIL!  THE DEEEEVIIIIIIIL!! :boom

Netami

Then you should get along just fine!  :0

:stupid

ITOS

Around what time does DMFA update? Is it possible that they are just in a different timezone?
This generic comment was brought to you by:

llearch n'n'daCorna

About 3-4am, BST, or 2-3am GMT.

... what? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

Does that interfere with my making my Waffles *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*. Let's hear for that lounge singer Burt Bacarat *Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh*......