09/13/06 Blissful?

Started by Amber Williams, September 12, 2006, 11:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderstep

Personnally I think Wildy wants to get the spotlight. And bringing Dan would mean to share it because they're both attention mongers.

Wildy and stealth ? The one who throws battleaxes when surprised ? Yeah, right...

But there's also one odd yet still possible option: She cares for Dan and she's afraid for him.

Supercheese

Quote from: Thunderstep on September 13, 2006, 07:22:20 PM
But there's also one odd yet still possible option: She cares for Dan and she's afraid for him.

*gasp gasp* No, you just had to say that...

Thunderstep

bill

Zedd

Anyone for Krispy kreme doughnuts or other kinds?

bill

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: King Of Hearts on September 13, 2006, 12:47:54 AM
*gasp*

I got it!

Pyroduck is the monster that attacked the outpost!

AND he's poaching Dan's feathers!

*gasp!*

*GASP!*

Oh, and what exactly happened on the main comic site?

No Pyroduck, traveled back in time so that Dan was no longer an orphan by age six....as evidenced by the fact that Destina was Alive later in the continuim when Dan actually was in twink teratories...although an evil being from an alternate universe (not unlike our own) sent Mab a list WebComic Cliche' s  which resulted in Dan's immediate death which lead to a temporal parodox which attempted to  make Merl an Pyro both Gayfers, and made Jyrras the illegitmate father to several Heirs sired by Lorenda and Wildy herself. So Pyro duck once again traveled back in time to put right what once went  wrong.... unfortunately something did go wrong and the technology that was used to send him back in time stranded him there... and since we have already established Pyro was a creature If not a Cubi  (which I know he is or was at one point) he would have no problem taking the long way back through history.   This is pure speculation on my part and  also asumes that he encountered Abel or his father before the current timeline(s).
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Stig Hemmer

Pyroduck is a ... duck!  A duck on fire! Obvious, isn't it?  The tail ring is a patch making him look less fiery and ducky.

No wait, that wasn't what I was going to post.  Sorry, let me start over.

Pyroduck is a clone of an older time-travelling Pyroduck.  A speices all of his own. :mowdizzy
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

GabrielsThoughts

I think Pyro duck is a Time traveling/Dimensional hopping jerk who stumbled upon lost lake either intentionally or unintentionally... the world may never know.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Aridas

Pyroduck was a banana. Obviously...

e_voyager

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on September 13, 2006, 10:00:28 PM
I think Pyro duck is a Time traveling/Dimensional hopping jerk who stumbled upon lost lake either intentionally or unintentionally... the world may never know.

another one? man i have yest to mean more then a few of my fello demintion hopees and you now say the pryoduck is one?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Reese Tora

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 13, 2006, 08:14:57 AM
Quote from: LionHeart on September 13, 2006, 07:57:04 AM
Wild speculation:

Pyroduck goes back in time after the events of this arc, and meets Abel in his past.

Hence Abel's shock at seeing him here/now, and Pyroduck is puzzled at Abel's reaction because, for him, the meeting hasn't taken place yet...

Slight flaw in that theory, Pyroduck has a detailed enough knowledge of this time to be able to win bets, which implies he has already travelled back into the past.

I don't follow.  A detailed knowledge useful for placing bets would imply having been present in the recent future, or a far future where such information had been recorded and was publically available.  His presence in the far past at some point may or may not be fact, but the only way to find out would be a point blank statement by Amber, a character revealing this to be so in the comic, or by his revealing knowledge that can only have been available to someone from that timeframe which would never have been available to anyone thereafter.  Since we couldn't be party to such information ourselves, only the statement from Amber or in character explicit revelation can definetly answer this question.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

KarlOmega1

maybe he is a time traveler...maybe the ring in the tail is a patch, but I suspect E here knows more than he lets on about Pyroduck...

*holds up a "Pyroduck is a REPLOID!" sign just seconds before getting pwned by the hammer  of geek-labeling*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

thegayhare

Quote from: Sheridan on September 13, 2006, 12:19:42 PM
Or personal reasons, if they're hidden, who's to know that he's a demon?

`tis like hiding one's headwings. ;)

Course thats true  also He might just not have horns

Kria, is a demon and is devoid of both wings and horns correct?

Azlan

He has a nice LONG pony tail though... I like the green and the feather is a nice touch, reminds me of one of my favorite past elven characters.  I miss the old days... I miss Ducky too *sigh*  I really must try to be on Furc more...

I like Ducky's outfit colors, I find it pleasing with his clothes.  I love the way Amber does her facial expressions.

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Zedd

Pyro gots a face you can trust..Unless trouble brews

GabrielsThoughts

and there is the the ridiculous theory that Pyroduck and Dan are actually one and the same creature who traveled back in time. (I wonder who thought up that one...oh wait it was me.)

in which case Abel would recognise Dan's Aura or whatever this leaving him in a state of shock.

Boog

There's probably some specific reason Dan can't go. Mebbe Biggs would remember him too well.
Then again, it's Wildy. She could just be trying to be evil.

e_voyager

well Boogey was right and not that the reason is cleared up i can't help but wonder was it more evile to make his stady ore to simply state that the hostes was kidnaped. remember this is dan that we are talking about
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Well in my own opinion I think Dan is better suited at Lost lake for now. I want to see Wildly handle this who knows I bet she could kick some serious ass if she wants to :kruger........

Ice4s

Hiya all :)

lol first post so yay! XD

To this topic about Abel and Pyroduck, for me Pyroduck is reminding to devin ( Abels story, the blue figure ) Now if he wearing a patch that alters his outlook it can be possible. Jyras also used patch before to look like an incubi, but few things wasn't changed by the patch, for example the eye color.

The two figure for me have some why preaty much familiarity, and to think about the Abels story, that can be a way that they know each other since then.

On the path of this heory, something had to happen with Devin a) become a monster / cubi b) he's an time traveler as i readed back in this topic, or both.

This would be an interesting twist in the story, we would get know more about Pyroducks, and also Abels story.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Ice4s on September 15, 2006, 08:41:32 AM
Hiya all :)

lol first post so yay! XD

To this topic about Abel and Pyroduck, for me Pyroduck is reminding to devin ( Abels story, the blue figure ) Now if he wearing a patch that alters his outlook it can be possible. Jyras also used patch before to look like an incubi, but few things wasn't changed by the patch, for example the eye color.

The two figure for me have some why preaty much familiarity, and to think about the Abels story, that can be a way that they know each other since then.

On the path of this heory, something had to happen with Devin a) become a monster / cubi b) he's an time traveler as i readed back in this topic, or both.

This would be an interesting twist in the story, we would get know more about Pyroducks, and also Abels story.

It will come in due time with Amber doing the story of Wildly and Mabs and Pyroduck going to the land of Twinks. Maybe Pyroduck origins will surface on the adventure towards Twinks land. Let's wait and see right now who wants Waffles?????????? :mowcookie

Zedd

Twinks island probley never changed

e_voyager

maybe we'll lear the origans of twinkies as well. i sont buy the storey that they are baked snack cakes. also pyroduck seemed obses with thime when the first met him rember/

Aridas

twinks. Not twinkies. Jesus.

e_voyager

ShiningShadow

Maybe the Twinks evolved from twinkies hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Anywho I think in this story will be nothing short of explosions,devastation, and WAFFLES!!!!!!

e_voyager

Twinkies the soruce of twink power? oh my gosh!! get that duck ferret more twinkies

ShiningShadow

GO GO POWER TWINKS *Cue incredibly sugary music here* :kruger :kruger....... *HIYA, YAHH HIYA* :mowdizzy :mowdizzy