2015/11/14 [TTM #13] - The false victim gambit

Started by Eboreg, November 14, 2015, 08:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

Arrested for "Attempted Murder"? Like what he just tried to do to Niall?

I love this. Have the villain try to murder someone but fail due to a "little secret" and then arrest him. Kind of like the first episode of that Youtube series "Sync".
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Merlin

Kuzma Volkov

Mann.. I understand that technically it's attempted murder but damn.. That really should warrant a full on murder charge. Then again their laws/time period prolly is no difference in the sentence.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on November 14, 2015, 10:54:27 PM
Mann.. I understand that technically it's attempted murder but damn.. That really should warrant a full on murder charge. Then again their laws/time period prolly is no difference in the sentence.

If you look back on page 04 (fifth page including the title) you will see evidence of at least one murder and it's likely more will come to light as they go through his paperwork.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

I do like that they have a medic in there before they've finished capturing everyone. Kudos to them for being in there helping, as it were...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Eboreg

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 15, 2015, 07:40:05 AM
If you look back on page 04 (fifth page including the title) you will see evidence of at least one murder and it's likely more will come to light as they go through his paperwork.

Plus, they don't have to look any further than Niall's eye-cam footage to find evidence of murder.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.