2015/09/26 [NG+ 168] & [RE 41.23] - Two threads'd just be more work for Jinx.

Started by Lying Foo, September 25, 2015, 03:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

I think my squee allowance has been exhausted.  Prodigal I was, bereft just when I needed it most.

This puts a new light on 41.9 and 10.  Paige starts to ask "are you really a...?" stops herself, gets a good view of Claw's bindings, goes from worried to happy in the background, and only then asks "are you really a god?"; in the next strip, she's teasing Claw about going without a shirt.

But that's not the biggest hurdle for them, is it?  The other kerchief will be dropping soon, methinks.

---

This sort of Seventh Seal nonsense is just what Altair gets for putting a (n ex-?) Trickster on reaper duty.  I'm wondering now whether Jinx's apotheosis is some sort of belated punishment by the other gods for siding with Jake back in the day.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

Ill be honest, I'd wanted this to happen so bad I legit had these cute losers in my dreams last night. The interaction happened a bit differently though:

My subconscious is shameless apparently.
--

Also Jinx is the kind of guy I want reaping my soul. Really chill. I wonder what his dialogue is implying exactly. Feels like those times when you die in a video game and you still get a continue.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Adult Jinx looks neat, and a reaper willing to turn a blind eye is liable to get on well with Tella or anyone else thinking of doing the Way Back Home trick.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Puyon on September 25, 2015, 06:05:57 PM
Ill be honest, I'd wanted this to happen so bad I legit had these cute losers in my dreams last night. The interaction happened a bit differently though:

yessssss

Lying Foo

Quote from: Puyon on September 25, 2015, 06:05:57 PM

EEEE! I must steal.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.