2015/03/12 [PF #360] Tonight on Anderson Cooper 360°...

Started by ChaosMageX, March 19, 2015, 07:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

... (or whatever the Cubi News Network's equivalent of that show is) we'll be featuring public enemy number 360.  Join us for a panel discussion over the politics of her plight.  Who thinks she's innocent?  Who thinks she's guilty?  Who thinks her innocence has to be a partisan issue? :giggle

Icon by Sunblink

Merlin

Oh man, now I'm imagining what other programs might exist. Tonight, on Furrae Mediawatch, did Cubi News Network accurately present this issue? Or was there bias at play? Analysis on news analysis as presented by the smuggest being they could find.  :B

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Merlin on March 19, 2015, 07:59:34 PM
Oh man, now I'm imagining what other programs might exist. Tonight, on Furrae Mediawatch, did Cubi News Network accurately present this issue? Or was there bias at play? Analysis on news analysis as presented by the smuggest being they could find.  :B

Was last nights episode of The Working Dead an unjust portrayal of the recently returned? Hear what one mother has to say tonight.

Breaking Mow returns tonight on Zinvth Movie Classics. "Walter: Capn' Cookie that's not you?"

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Merlin on March 19, 2015, 07:59:34 PM
Oh man, now I'm imagining what other programs might exist.
Mythos Busters. Survivor: Dragon Territory.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen