2014/10/06 [EP 02-08] Telepathy Fail

Started by ZacAttac21, October 07, 2014, 12:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

I see Robo Fox... Are the android fox quadruplets working for Daryil now, or is he just cameo-ing?

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on October 07, 2014, 12:28:01 AM
I see Robo Fox... Are the android fox quadruplets working for Daryil now, or is he just cameo-ing?

You might find it interesting to look back a couple of pages.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 07, 2014, 04:43:37 AM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on October 07, 2014, 12:28:01 AM

You might find it interesting to look back a couple of pages.

Yeah, I saw that, but I figured it was just a cameo.

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on October 07, 2014, 07:12:37 AM
Yeah, I saw that, but I figured it was just a cameo.

While Daryil wouldn't strictly need a bodyguard, his envoy would.  This kind of negotiation is one where you'd bring a couple of bodyguards, if only to make the entourage look a little more impressive.

I felt it was a little unfortunate that the panel where the guard is checking everything is under control is the same one where Jakob is offhandedly mentioning that they could have easily killed everyone, but that's life.

Raskahn

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 07, 2014, 07:26:27 AMI felt it was a little unfortunate that the panel where the guard is checking everything is under control is the same one where Jakob is offhandedly mentioning that they could have easily killed everyone, but that's life.

That's no typo I reckon :)

I figured as much but, I wasn't sure.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on October 07, 2014, 03:29:41 PM

But is it correct?  Obfuscating their identities has even left me confused about who is who...

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 07, 2014, 07:26:27 AMI felt it was a little unfortunate that the panel where the guard is checking everything is under control is the same one where Jakob is offhandedly mentioning that they could have easily killed everyone, but that's life.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT WOLF BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!

Raskahn

Quote from: CubiKitsune on October 09, 2014, 12:11:53 AM

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT WOLF BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!

DO NOT OPEN THE CURTAIN!!