2014/09/29 [DMFA #1519] Bureaucracy is the Mind Killer

Started by VAE, September 29, 2014, 04:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAE

I see Biggs is a fan of dealing with paperwork.
Makes me wonder if Destania usually handles it - though that would be amusing on its own - someone lacking attention span so badly that cubi are better at paperwork.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Tapewolf

That last part makes me think that he's thinking to send another pack of goons to try and remove Abel's head.  Which is unlikely to end well, whatever happens.  Even in the best case, it likely makes Jyrras and Biggs enemies with Wildy caught in the middle.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 29, 2014, 04:36:41 AM
That last part makes me think that he's thinking to send another pack of goons to try and remove Abel's head.  Which is unlikely to end well, whatever happens.  Even in the best case, it likely makes Jyrras and Biggs enemies with Wildy caught in the middle.

The way I read it, I was thinking it was Dee who requested those reports (as Biggs). Reports about Nyte's group maybe?

Prroul

Yanno, it's gonna suck when Des kills off the only intelligent adventurer group leader we've encountered to date.

It stands to reason, Des can't have any of her cat's paws realize that they are, in fact, cat's paws. And she doubly especially can't let the fact that she's playing puppet-master out where people like Hizel can hear it. So he gets too close to the truth, Des kills him, and the prophecy is fulfilled.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Prroul on September 29, 2014, 10:21:30 AM
Yanno, it's gonna suck when Des kills off the only intelligent adventurer group leader we've encountered to date.

It stands to reason, Des can't have any of her cat's paws realize that they are, in fact, cat's paws. And she doubly especially can't let the fact that she's playing puppet-master out where people like Hizel can hear it. So he gets too close to the truth, Des kills him, and the prophecy is fulfilled.

Exactly.

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on September 29, 2014, 04:39:58 AM
The way I read it, I was thinking it was Dee who requested those reports (as Biggs). Reports about Nyte's group maybe?

Yeah, on rereading maybe he's just trying to understand the situation better.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

Just how much has dee being doing in biggs names / face and voice over the years?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tuyu

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 29, 2014, 01:43:27 PM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on September 29, 2014, 04:39:58 AM

Yeah, on rereading maybe he's just trying to understand the situation better.
Or maybe he's just discovered that Destania is doing things in his name without telling him...again?