-
0 (0%)
 ?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 07, 2007, 10:35:44 PM

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zedd on September 22, 2006, 05:20:56 AM
Very cool...I wonder if he knows my old man...

They do look similar.. have you been feeding ideas to Shadrok, Zedd?

If you want my honest opinion, there's something not right about the arms.  They seem too short and spindly in proportion to his legs.  Apart from that it's all good.  Definitely a feline morph, possibly an immature incubus given the lack of headwings, or it might be that conceal-the-headwings is a fashion statement.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

I have given the airwoofers a tip Jak...You will see how well things me and him go....Though I dont think he's seen my father fursonia

Shadrok

Decided to ink the wolf sketches but I'll have redo the suspicious Redtooth pic

Click for larger view
This one I felt had a better chance of working out but something went wrong with his forehead. :mowignore

As for the mad Redtooth It is in shade and coloring stage and some changes can be made if need be.

Click for larger view

As for Zedd's Pic it is in the sketching stage.

*edit*
Quote from: Tapewolf on September 22, 2006, 05:55:50 AM
Quote from: Zedd on September 22, 2006, 05:20:56 AM
Very cool...I wonder if he knows my old man...

They do look similar.. have you been feeding ideas to Shadrok, Zedd?

If you want my honest opinion, there's something not right about the arms.  They seem too short and spindly in proportion to his legs.  Apart from that it's all good.  Definitely a feline morph, possibly an immature incubus given the lack of headwings, or it might be that conceal-the-headwings is a fashion statement.

That sometimes happens when I'm drawing in my small sketch book :animesweat

As for Zak knowing Zedd's dad it's possible but he's not much of a talker when it comes to his past, he's kind of a loner. For the most part he joined the crew for the free emotions and the loot. He also has a Warp-Aci which comes in handy when gathering supplies when it's been a slow month. I've yet to decide his age but I was thinking some where close to Abel's age give or take a hundred or so years. He also has a trick like Abel only it's with guns.

Zedd

Two things....Nicely done Shad and secondly....That feline might as well know what really caused the downfall of my kingdom....For those dont know..Our wings where orignal white

Shadrok

Quote from: Zedd on September 24, 2006, 07:31:43 PM
Two things....Nicely done Shad and secondly....That feline might as well know what really caused the downfall of my kingdom....For those dont know..Our wings where orignal white

I don't know if he knows what caused your Kingdom's downfall but he does know what caused his, Shadrok's, and the rest of the crew's kingdom to fall.

Boog

Heh, can't believe I only just stumbled in here (I seem to end up saying that a lot :P )

Cool art. I like your drawing style, it's very... distinctive. With most art I see around here, it looks as though the artist started off drawing anime or a similar well known style and it still shows in their pics. Yours are a bit more... cartoony. Not in proportions but in the various expressions and the distinctive attributes of each character. Can't wait to see more.

Tapewolf

Okay Shadrok, the angry King looks a bit rough, as you say.  It will be fascinating to compare with the final version as I can't put my finger on why it looks rough.  The expression is fine.  You might want to make the fangs a little longer, though.

Shadrok

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 24, 2006, 09:44:35 PM
Heh, can't believe I only just stumbled in here (I seem to end up saying that a lot :P )

Cool art. I like your drawing style, it's very... distinctive. With most art I see around here, it looks as though the artist started off drawing anime or a similar well known style and it still shows in their pics. Yours are a bit more... cartoony. Not in proportions but in the various expressions and the distinctive attributes of each character. Can't wait to see more.

My style first was influenced by Disney then Warner Brothers, it's didn't become influenced by anime till about 1997. My first anthropomorphic character I drew was influenced by Gadget from Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers.

In other news...

Blah!  :ill

Well it look like it's that time of year again. It seems that every year around this time I come down with a runny nose (I think it's the whole changing weather that does it) if it's not handle the right way can lead to a whole bunch of other issues. As of now I only have a runny nose with a slight irritation to my throat (caused by the drainage). Also I'm starting to feel the energy drain that comes with it. If I can't keep it in check (seeing as this is day one of the fight) I'll likely be forced to take a sick day from drawing.

For the most part I'll be drinking orange juice, snacking on Skittles every now and then, staying away from dairy products, eating some soup, taking some sinus medicine, and getting some rest. With a little luck I'll likely be over it in half a week if not a week. I can only hope that I get over this before my birthday since it would really stink to be sick then (even though I have to work on the day).

Tapewolf

Zedd

Shadrok

Well for the most part I'm better ,still have a bit of an issue with my nose running but other then that I'm ok.

Just something I tried to draw while sick.

Also I was hoping to get this colored by today but failed to do so  :meh

It was intended to be a Birthday gift for Silverfox but well time and the cold blocked any attempts to work on it, I plan to still finish it though.

As for the Redtooth pic I should have that done by Sunday and Zedd's pic it should be done by Tuesday or Wenday (if nothing interfears with either of them that is).

Mel Dragonkitty

You might want to add some antacid to your medicine chest. I have what you describe multiple times during the year. Recently I developed a horrible cough that wouldn't stop despite treating it with cough medicine, throat drops, etc. I coughed until I hurt my ribs. I finally went to the doctor sure that I had pneumonia or something. It turned out that the sinus drainage gave my stomach problems which made the acid come up and burn my throat. (Not to mention the high acid stuff like orange juice I was drinking to disolve the drainage and that horrible gagging feeling) I was coughing due to a baddly burned throat. So be sure to neutralize the orange juice with some antacids.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Shadrok

First off sorry JP some things came up that interfeared with getting Redtooth compleated today.

:banghead
part of the reason was rage; my one major flaw is that I have a temper I try and keep it in check when online, so unless you know me in real life you'll have to take my word on it.

Anyway in an attempt to not do too much of a rant I'll make this as short as posible.

First the day went fine it's after work that I run into problems since I have lost my scheadule for the next day. So I look for it and as I spend hours hunting I start get mad. In the end I don't find it and end up calling work. The part that gets me the most is my folks, they keep nagging me about this and that to the point that we get to arguing over it and well

So I'm a bit stressed out at the moment and when I get this way I tend to go into "I don't give a dam!" mode which is a two sided blade in that sometimes good art can come out of it but bad art can just as well can too.

I'll see what I can do once I've cooled down. :mowdizzy :mowsad :mowignore

Part of my attempts to cool down is drawing what I feel.

**EDIT**
Oh and Mel I use to have issues with the dranage going into my stomach when I slept but since then I now sleep on my stomach with my pilow there instead of under my head. I tend to do this since it makes any dranage flow out my nose and not down my throat. During the day I take sinus medicine that helps stop the running.

Also I'm over the cold :mowhappy
Thanks though

Zedd

When angry i belive your art looks good but nice spooky look

Silverfoxr

those eyes are scary.. they need to animate somehow

James StarRunner

Whoa! Remind me never to get you mad. Awesome looking! But I hope you get cheered up soon.

Shadrok

Quote from: James StarRunner on October 09, 2006, 12:13:40 AM
Whoa! Remind me never to get you mad. Awesome looking! But I hope you get cheered up soon.

I have to say I have several stages of anger.
Stage 1 - Grumbling
Stage 2 - yelling
Stage 3 - Louder yelling + clinched fists
Stage 4 - seeing red
Stage 5 - cursing
Stage 6 - Attack
Stage 7 - ???

So far stage 3 is as far as I've gone and it's not too often. Stage 2 on the other hand is more common.

I developed the anger stages over time as I leaurned to control my anger (which was about 2nd grade).

When I have strong emotions and I draw I tend to amplify them in the art. So the drawing is somewhere in Stage 4.

Zedd

Heh heh...Well..Knowing all these levels is sure fun...I just...Hope you cool off soon Please dont kill the puppy ^^;;

Shadrok

Tapewolf

Oh, now that's good art.  Hope you got it out of your system (the rage, not the good art).

Shadrok

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 09, 2006, 07:33:05 AM
Oh, now that's good art.  Hope you got it out of your system (the rage, not the good art).
Yeah it's out of my system, It's just like I said before it's one of my flaws (aka one of my inner demons) that I have to deal with.

At times it makes me wonder about my Irish ancestry and if I have a Viking Berserker in my family tree some where, since my dad fights the same inner demon.

On another note I finished the Redtooth pic.

Gareeku

James StarRunner

Quote from: Shadrok on October 09, 2006, 01:07:19 AM
I have to say I have several stages of anger.
Stage 1 - Grumbling
Stage 2 - yelling
Stage 3 - Louder yelling + clinched fists
Stage 4 - seeing red
Stage 5 - cursing
Stage 6 - Attack
Stage 7 - ???
Hmm... I think I skip a few stages or have some in a different order. Oh, and Redtooth's looking good!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on October 09, 2006, 08:41:44 PM
On another note I finished the Redtooth pic.

Excellent.  I'll need the suspicious one as well, though, since the angry-Redtooth is only for when he's actually angry.  Nice work.

"On your belly, man-thing!  Crawl!"

Shadrok

Those of you who watch my FA acount mite have all ready seen this but here it is for those of you who haven't.

A pic for Jame StarRunner's Birthday

JP I think I'll re-draw the suspicious redtooth (I wasn't too happy with the two that I did before). I'll likely make it a full figure shot.

James StarRunner

Hehehe... That expression kills me! It looks like I'm proud of having 'liberated' it from someone.

Paladin Sheppard

More than likely from RJ's pile, I'd start running JSR  >:3

Looks cool Shadrok!

Zedd

I dont know about you but I would would run fast on those little feet of your bluebutt   :paranoid

Nikki

*steals the Acorn from James*

^w^ Yay!! i love Teh nuts!!

AWESOME work!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

James StarRunner