06/21/09 [Abel #59]-Abel when he was tolerant.

Started by OminousShadow, June 21, 2009, 01:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OminousShadow

Abel seems to have been much more tolerant to annoyance in his younger days. If this was the Abel in the DMFA storyline, he'd have probably beaten mink into submission by now.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

techmaster-glitch

No! Bad Amber! Bad! Get back to bed and stay there! You better not let us hear from you for at least three days!

...It seems that everything that was said in the last thread about Mink being a "chatterbox" should have been saved for now... :/

Kage

I can only guess that poor Mink's head tentacles would have been tied up into a bowtie.....  :mwaha
I am the Patron Saint of Mediocrity.

insidexml

:U Wow. Talking while eating. That can't possible be good for you.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Baal Hadad

I'm confused about that last panel....

Can I assume it's someone's thought that Mink is picking up, at least...?

EDIT: From Mink's position, it looks like it's not Abel's thought, but someone BEHIND Mink....

Turnsky

mink keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going......

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

LoneHowler

I'm not sure If I caught that correctly but did I read that Mink learned in the class on how to control wing tentacles that the head wings could have tentacles too? -goes back to reread that wall of text-
and amber back to bed! get rest! but I'm loving the comic
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

jeffh4

Just as a wild guess, I'm thinking Abel took his shirt off and Mink saw his clan mark. . . . .and knows what happened to his clan.

Jairus

Weird font in the last panel there. Very curious.

Still, such a chatterbox, that Mink.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Baal Hadad

One other question--are those some kind of earrings?  I think Hennya had one of those too, didn't she...?  Or am I mistaken...?

M

Quote from: Baal Hadad on June 21, 2009, 03:36:02 AM
One other question--are those some kind of earrings?  I think Hennya had one of those too, didn't she...?  Or am I mistaken...?

With Hennya, I think that was her version of an engagement ring.

As for Mink, I really don't know what's up with the rings. I can only think of it as some fashion thing.

Baal Hadad

That wide shot in that first panel looks like Mink is wearing an "Abel" skirt....

And maybe it's me, but despite the flat chest, Mink's upper body looks "curvy"....

Janus Whitefurr

Oddly, the only thing to come to mind when looking at Mink is the "Nom Nom Nom" song.

Also, still cute, still would steal him away from horrible forumites.

Suspicion, teacher/Fa'lina. It's the font.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Any bets as to Mink getting the "First 'Cubi mind-wrecked by Abel" position?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

JackTheCubiWolf

Amber get back to bed. You may not think it but we can wait till you bet better for the comic. But still, good comic.
I'm back, and tired.

Sprocketsdance

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on June 21, 2009, 07:24:28 AM

Heh, that's what I was thinking. Calmly taking that in all day would make anyone snap (and given Abel's tramatic past it would just add more wood to the fire).

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on June 21, 2009, 04:24:09 AM
Suspicion, teacher/Fa'lina. It's the font.

My thoughts exactly.  That and Mink's reaction - looks to me like he recognises the speaker.  I'd be very surprised if this was the first time it's happened.

I do like the touch about the fort and Fa'Lina's reaction to it.

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on June 21, 2009, 07:24:28 AM

He probably doesn't have the skill yet, but when he does - if they aren't separated first - it wouldn't surprise me.

EDIT:

Anyone else wondering if Mink feeds on boredom?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Buhamet

Gods, Mink doesn't know when to stop talking................ his/her lungs must be insane in size to keep talking all the time

Garsemor

Quote from: Buhamet on June 21, 2009, 09:39:10 AM
Gods, Mink doesn't know when to stop talking................ his/her lungs must be insane in size to keep talking all the time

Maybe hsi (he/she/it) has gills.

Mink's fashion sense really reminds me of Abel's, in the main comic. Which reminds me, who here is half expecting a sucker-punch in the near future?

Buhamet

Agreeing on the sucker-punch!

And agreeing on the fashion sense of Mink. Furthermore, for all we know, Mink might be (Gods forbid) Abel's roommate. Although how he'd cause Mink to both stop talking long enough to talk back and send him/her/it insane to the point of being confined to an Asylum...... or, s/he might have just left SAIA.

Forycles

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

OminousShadow

Mink said in panel 2 he wasn't interested in learning to use his Wing Tentacles because he can use the Tentacles his kind come with quite fine. And with the look of Terror in his face in the last Panel, I suspect it is Destania.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Tapewolf

Quote from: OminousShadow on June 21, 2009, 01:56:27 PM
Mink said in panel 2 he wasn't interested in learning to use his Wing Tentacles because he can use the Tentacles his kind come with quite fine. And with the look of Terror in his face in the last Panel, I suspect it is Destania.

My guess is Fa'Lina, but we'll see.

As for what he says, apart from the snack fortress, the third panel is interesting.  The blackboard appears to have "Do Not Eat" as the last part of it.  I'm not sure what the part immediately left of that is, but it looks to me like the left half is depicting feather-wings and wing-tentacles.

What Mink is saying in this panel includes:

"So then there was an explosion but it was in the home (ec) class and that happens every
other week.  Apparently some student wanted to try to use a soul as a cooking ingredient.
________ night I sa(w?)  ...     Really!  Eating souls?  Terr(ible?)"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lucheek

I'm intrested in what Mink said about zer "kind". (My kind.... hide tentacles...)

Also, Abel you made a friend. Wheter you want to or not. :3

Wanderer

foxxfurry

My guess is Abel went to the bathroom and Miss Chatterbox did not catch what Abel was doing until it was too late.  :P