04/25/09 [DMFA #994] - Guy Speak?

Started by Jairus, April 25, 2009, 02:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

Looks like those two have made up. Well, that was anti-climactic, though I suppose they've both had time to mull it over since they last talked.

Also, nice comeback from Wildy in that last panel there.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Teh_Hobo

Awwwwwkward there for a second. surprisingly drama free though. I suppose that could be because they're more concerned about Dans well being than squabbling with each other.

EDIT: Damnit. Beaten again.

EDIT EDIT: How in the hell did i screw up the date that badly?
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Rafe

Wildy just has to take a jab at Jyrras.  Kind of cruel when your fumbling around at making up, but I guess that's the way she is. 
Rafe

jo-shadow

(wow, 3 topics all made at the same time)

Aww, they're so cute together, they really are.  :giggle

LoneHowler

I've just noticed that J's fay curse bracelets shine through his gloves, now I'm going to go search the archives to see if shows in any other comic. am I slow or has it shone through before
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Cvstos

I love the drawing of Wildy in the last panel. Simply awesome.

And I think they've always shown through clothing.
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Paladin Sheppard

Jairus I chose you!(r topic  :3)

Heh as a Wildy fan I approve of this comic as it is full of win and such.

Wildy comeback = awesome :3

Slowtini

Better question: When did AMBER learn of our secret code. D:

insidexml

:) Seems this topic is as good as any to post in.

Although whether or not my post is any good is...

Have the bracelets really been showing through all this time? I've not noticed it, then. Perhaps I should pay more attention.

Quote from: Slowtini on April 25, 2009, 03:13:29 AM

Panic and flee! :U
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Jairus

Mason probably squealed on us when she put a little pressure on him.

Quote from: LoneHowler on April 25, 2009, 03:07:29 AM
I've just noticed that J's fay curse bracelets shine through his gloves, now I'm going to go search the archives to see if shows in any other comic. am I slow or has it shone through before
Yup. They've always shown through: not only is that a mechanic of them (easily visible for everyone to see), but I think Amber actually edited a comic that she'd accidentally left them out of.

icarus

alas and alack, far too many guys don't know guy-speak these days.

i blame the internet, and anime.

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Hellcat

for some reason Im seeing Dan going beserk and beating the sh@! out of those two

Howl

Quote from: Cvstos on April 25, 2009, 03:08:58 AM
I love the drawing of Wildy in the last panel. Simply awesome.

I have to agree with you.

Damn fine art, Amber. Damn fine.

Garsemor

Yes very nice art indeed. It also puts a lid on the Wildy/Jyrras friendship problem.
OK, now it's time for the crazy theories to start taking hold of this topic. Which theory will come first is a mystery.

Ganurath

Hmm... Flirts?
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Jairus

Quote from: Garsemor on April 25, 2009, 03:30:02 AM
Yes very nice art indeed. It also puts a lid on the Wildy/Jyrras friendship problem.
OK, now it's time for the crazy theories to start taking hold of this topic. Which theory will come first is a mystery.
Like did/does Wildy want to be something more than friends with Jyrras, except that now he's come out of the closet it's not going to happen?

Or that Jy might give her permission to write a sequel? I mean, unlikely, but still...

Garsemor

Quote from: Jairus on April 25, 2009, 03:41:06 AM
Like did/does Wildy want to be something more than friends with Jyrras, except that now he's come out of the closet it's not going to happen?

Or that Jy might give her permission to write a sequel? I mean, unlikely, but still...

Ah! the first seed of a new crazy theory, how wonderful, what a marvel of life it is.

Howl

The first one would be funny, probably.

The second... I don't see how it could be exploited, but I'm sure Amber could make it happen.

Garsemor

Just to remind every one that Amber still has a chaos card up her sleeve and could transform all of this calmness upside down in about 3 strips.
Let us not forget that the party of adventurers, to which Merlitz belonged, think Alexis is a cubi because of Dan's disguise on pages 710 and 711. If Amber wishes to, the chaos can come like a teleported tsunami out of nowhere.

Lowde

I was thinking the same thing...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Seriously, guys. Three separate threads, not one of which is titled correctly?

Sheesh.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brownie

Ahhh! Subtle *like a brick* change!
I had to read that twice before I realised that the characters from the previous few comics weren't in it. It is quite annoying when that happens. We cool? :mowtongue

Sid

There is a reason why Wildy is one of my all-time favorite DMFA characters. And this. Is. It. :)
:boogie

Garsemor

I always taught she was one of the favorites because she was one of the two people ho Dan feared.

inuhanyo

Quote from: Garsemor on April 25, 2009, 07:24:44 AM
I always taught she was one of the favorites because she was one of the two people ho Dan feared.

Wildy and Dan have been friends for a very long time.  As with his sister, he lets her get away with stuff he wouldn't tolerate from other people.  Not that Alexsi and Wildy aren't fearsome in their own right.

Quote from: Jairus on April 25, 2009, 03:41:06 AM

According to Wildy's perfect date page, she's not looking, currently.  They are conviently sized for each other, though.

Lucheek

Raiettei

And just like that, they're good.

One more resolution for one more thought.

I have nothing more to say. I thought I did, but I don't.

Fex

This is the first time I noticed that Wildy can be cute ... PLEASE DON'T TELL HER SHE WILL RIP ME A NEW ONE :U

Ghostwish

I lurves Wildy. She is my favorite character on DMFA by far. ^_^

Michael Chandra

I fear there's a traitor amongst us... :mowninja