Art Thread: Ink [MA] [Updated: 03/26/2007]

Started by Magic, July 15, 2006, 06:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Quote from: Lysander on July 30, 2006, 02:34:51 PM
More masterful shadings. Got some nice poofy hair too. Love his wings and sword. :januscat

Agreed. Another awesome job with the artings, Ink.

Jack McSlay

nice basterd sword there...

dunno about his sword looking like it's from disgaea, but it looks like his hairdo is from robotech
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Netami

In before the "floppy" innuendo joke.  >:3

Sid

Thanks, ITOS! Saved me from a Cute Overkill, so I'll just settle on "Awwwwwwwwww" :)
:boogie

Lysander

The bunni looks more shy than embarrassed, mostly because of the little heart. Is cute. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Gareeku

thegayhare

Manawolf

Now the eyes are reminding me of Chrono Trigger (usually when the character is facing forward and about to blink a few times).

tkg

Bunnaroo

Okay, I'm a bit late in seeing this, but it fits well with what happened last night. Amx, my wife, was being cute for The Cub, and offered him some "Fruit Cottontail" (fruit cocktail). Immediately, my thoughts wandered off to TGH.

thegayhare

Awww Bunnaroo thats so cute

*giggles*

would you belive me if I said I was jealous of you hon

Bunnaroo

Quote from: thegayhare on August 17, 2006, 12:01:12 PM
Awww Bunnaroo thats so cute

*giggles*

would you belive me if I said I was jealous of you hon
Yes, I would. I am one lucky SoB (Son of a Bunny).

The hard part was getting the image of you in a flashy long blue coat, designer loafers, and nothing else, out of my head...

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Netami

Yes, ReiTei, translate!

It's gonna be real funny once it's in english-speak.

King Of Hearts

nampotek, mukang me kumanta nang "My Way" a...

"You fool! Im'ma gonna cut ya in two!"

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Drake Manaweilder

wonderful "oh sh**" expression on his face tnere Ink. :nod

Magic

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/theavatarbin/lover.jpg

Vampires had a brilliant strategy; welcome people. Their methods were a bit crude, though, and they did not withold their thirst and struck too soon.

Indeed.

Zedd

QuoteVampires had a brilliant strategy; welcome people. Their methods were a bit crude, though, and they did not withold their thirst and struck too soon.

Indeed.

Indeed Doctor...Indeed defently...*holds his fingers toghter evily*  :mwaha  >:3

Azlan

Vampires were very interesting subjects to study... though the first time the window was opened, to let in some light to get a better look at a specimen, was quite fiery.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

luiqui

The figure at the front looks nicely sozzled. Scratch that, he looks like he's ready to pass out. Scratch that, he looks like he's high and shaking the hand of a tiny pixie. That glass is going to fall out of his hand any moment. Although that will probably be more due to the violent death than the trip.

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Ink on September 06, 2006, 06:29:27 AM

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/theavatarbin/lover.jpg

Vampires had a brilliant strategy; welcome people. Their methods were a bit crude, though, and they did not withold their thirst and struck too soon.

Indeed.

Wait a sec...there's two versions of YOU in that pic and then you say that?

This is where I would think you are encroaching on Gareeku and my ideas...of course his idea was that of a cubi halfbreed while mine where of cubi/vampire mixbreeds...of course I could just be acting paranoid... :batman

still...it's a good pic...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Zina

I had no idea you came up with the idea for vampires and/or mixing two things together, Karl.  Astounding.

Dear Ink.
Monocles are the sex. Stop being so sexy. :<
Love, Zina.

Zedd

Drake Manaweilder

It appears that the wine glass is floating a small distance, maby a mm. (aprox. 1/30 inch), off the hand, instead of him (you?) actually holding it.
Also is anyone else getting an "oh snap" feeling? :blink

King Of Hearts

Thank goodnes, none of that Bram Stoker "Boob hair" from the movie.

Cool as Drac was in that portrayal... he had boob hair!

Alondro

*Charline ohs!*  Silly me.  With that cross and the cape, I almost thought at first Ink was portraying himself masquerading as a Quincy... I most assuredly have been watching too much Bleach...  Darn Charles got me addicted.  There's just so much lovely blood spray!  :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif