[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

of course she's happy, she has chestnuts rousting on an open fire, and taskidog cooking in the stove.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zina

Iiiiii forgot to post pictures here. And boy, let me tell you. You guys have been missing out. Why, just the other day I made this amazing picture that blew everyone I showed it to away. In fact, it was so amazing, I had to destroy it. The world simply wasn't ready for such amazmentblahblahlblahHAVE SOME ART.

Full image here
Diane. Because I can. :V Wanted to try out a different style of coloring. So there you go.

Full image here
Prespective gets the better of me, once again.
Tee hee, drunken Sable. Donny's a good enough pal to not leave him passed out at the bar. He'd at the very least drag him outside and leave him in some alleyway. Cover him in garbage so Sable's safe from harm. Such friendship~

Full image here
I'm a pokemon master and you're jealous. D:

Full image here
Old comic I had laying around. Inked it and shared it, because I can. And it kinda made me chuckle.

And now, shower and school.
Away~

bill

GabrielsThoughts

why do I get the impression the internet sounds like dexter from "Dexter's Lab" ?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Tapewolf

The drunken Sable picture is very well-drawn.  I don't think I've seen you use that style before.  Was it an experiment?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zina

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 01, 2007, 06:03:51 PM
The drunken Sable picture is very well-drawn.  I don't think I've seen you use that style before.  Was it an experiment?

I use that style of inking pretty often, but mostly for comics. It eats up my pens, so I don't try to do it very often.

Alondro

*snerks*  So many silly people I have seen with those internet rampages; and then they're back after a day or two trolling and whining as usual.

Ugh, they're so annoying!  I can't stand them!  That's it!  I'm leaving the Internet!   :U

Ack!  I can't get out!  HELP ME!!  TEH INTERNET HAS ME TIED UP IN ITS BASEMENT!!   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zina

Been working on far more darker and sinister things, so in the meantime, have a story from my childhood!

Full image here

100% true,

and an Aniz for good measure.

Tapewolf

It takes a lot for me to say something is cute, but Kid-Zina is kind of adorable.  The adult-Zinas seem to have a subtle improvement as well.  I think it's in the expressions.

Are you going to colour Aniz?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Roureem Egas

Aniz needs a monocle to go with that goatee.. Then he'll be mega-dastardly. :o

Zina

superluser

Quote from: Roureem Egas on May 05, 2007, 08:34:12 PMAniz needs a monocle to go with that goatee.. Then he'll be mega-dastardly. :o

I dunno.  The way Zina drew Aniz, I'm having more fun imagining him as eurotrash.  Dieter isn't quite right, but maybe one of his guests.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

King Of Hearts

Quote from: Roureem Egas on May 05, 2007, 08:34:12 PM
Aniz needs a monocle to go with that goatee.. Then he'll be mega-dastardly. :o

Or be Aniz' Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil twin brother!

Zina

He needs a twirly mustache and cloak. And he needs to tie May to the traintracks.
The fiend!

GabrielsThoughts

images of Abel dressed as Dudley Do-right come to mind also.

Kenji

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on May 06, 2007, 05:29:35 PM
images of Abel dressed as Dudley Do-right come to mind also.

So... would his horse be a giant Warp-Aci?

superluser

Zina

Zedd

Zina

School project time!
Because I want to share.
For one of my classes, I needed to put together a short eight page comic that told a complete story. I'm pretty pleased with mine, since I really suck at writing short stories.
Right now, my only concern is that people wont be able to follow what's happening, since there isn't supposed to be any words. So, like...feedback, guys.

Full eight pages can be found here to make it easier on you guys

Yes.

llearch n'n'daCorna

*giggle*

Very cute. I liked it. And yes, it's fairly obvious what's going on.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ITOS

I understood it and liked it. Not as violent as the usual Zina-comics, maybe a good thing for school projects. :razz
This generic comment was brought to you by:

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

thegayhare

superluser

You know, if it had been a Muslim girl, you could have called it Akeelah and the Bee.

Zedd

Zina

Ugh, art ugh.
So, basically, my computer crashed. Dead dead died. My roommate is reformating the entire thing, which looks like it's going to take some time. He says all my image files will be saved, so lets hope he's right. I have various commissions in the works that I'd much rather not lose.
In the mean time, I'm using one of his computers. It doesn't have all the programs my computer had, and it doesn't seem to be fond of my tablet, which makes coloring hard. I also don't want to download and save a lot of things onto it, since it's not mine. I'm trying to make due, but, eh, bare with me.
In the mean time, have some art I finished before the crash.

Full image here
"Futari wo tsunagu jumon wa J.O.Y"
Based on the song "J.O.Y" by Yuki, one of the songs from this music challenge thing I decided to do. For a challenge, I suppose. The lyric translates to "The spell that binds two people together is J.O.Y". Something like that. I figured Ichabod and Dorian would be two characters I could use for that. Dorian's having a great time, really.

Full image here
Truly a masterpiece.
Something about glass houses. I don't know.