10/31/07 [DMFA #838] - More weight

Started by AndersW, October 30, 2007, 11:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

He shouldn't go looking for more problems.

*edit-fixed the date* Damaris

Kenji

Wait.
Jyrras?
Made a joke?
At his own expense?
How long as it been!? D:

superluser

You know...I don't think we actually heard any of their conversation.  Jyrras came out, and then they continued talking for a while more, and we don't have a clue what they said.

You know, this is going to keep me up all night.  Or until I sleep, at least.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Manawolf

I hope for a pitty gift.  The boy needs cheering up, and struggling through it all on his own has probably been enough trouble as is.

Zedd

All that boy needs is a good warm coookie with hugs

Zorro

Aleolus

I must say, I can sympathize with Jy, though.  I have had days like that where I was constantly wondering what else was going to be put on my shoulders, and then by the end of the day I was thinking that one more straw would break this camels back.  I'm sure we've all been there.

Anyone else wondering how exactly she's going to wind up messing up Mab's plans?

Alondro

And just as Jyrras finishes speaking, Charline at last bursts upon the scene and devours him in tortuous agonizing painful bloodiness!  The horror is so horrible that it's horridly horrific!

And then the head looks round with one eye dangling from the optic nerve and proclaims:  "Happy Halloween everybody!  Looo-loo-loo loo-loo-loo-looooo, loo-loo-loo loo-loo-loo-looooo..."

:giggle
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Kamunt

Quote from: Zedd on October 31, 2007, 12:11:54 AM
I don't know about them cookies...I think was all know what happens whenever Mab tries to bake cookies... :januscat

Yeah. I feel like this way, the way Jyrras feels, too often. Granted, that's maybe once or twice a week or so, but that's still too much in my book. ....My very, very thick, leather-bound book. Of horrors. Ssssssofa King.

Honestly, it's so bizarre, Jyrras' situation is so much like my own right now that it's ridiculous. Confused about what you really want in a mate, who you actually want your mate to be, what sex or gender they are...the only difference, aside from the ridiculously obvious one, is that I have a "girlfriend" at the moment, someone who actually feels feelings of attraction to me...the one thing that Jyrras doesn't have, that he could really use. Though, for me, I'm not even sure what my own feelings towards her are. Plus, I'm in love a good three guys I've met on the internet, so that really doesn't help my situation, either. :wcc :baghead

Naldru

Quote from: Zedd on October 31, 2007, 12:11:54 AM
Are the cookies and hugs to be provided by the same person, or is it the cookie that does the hugging?  Around DMFA, you can never be sure.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Kamunt

Mab could easily do both...though, it's hard to say whether or not the hug would cancel out the pain of the Cookies of Mass Destruction (CoMDs) or not. :giggle

Alondro

Quote from: Kamunt on October 31, 2007, 07:14:50 PM

Honestly, it's so bizarre, Jyrras' situation is so much like my own right now that it's ridiculous. Confused about what you really want in a mate, who you actually want your mate to be, what sex or gender they are...

And which species?  You did say it was alot like Jyrras' situation.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Kamunt

Quote from: Alondro on October 31, 2007, 10:36:09 PM
Quote from: Kamunt on October 31, 2007, 07:14:50 PM

Honestly, it's so bizarre, Jyrras' situation is so much like my own right now that it's ridiculous. Confused about what you really want in a mate, who you actually want your mate to be, what sex or gender they are...

And which species?  You did say it was alot like Jyrras' situation.   >:3
>:( Stop misquoting me~! I said in my first post "aside from the obvious difference," the obvious difference being that Jy-squeak is...well, a fur, and I'm, well....painfully human. :O *gasp* Yes, we all are behind the monitors, admitted or otherwise...