What's Up With D'Moon???

Started by jakshep3, September 30, 2007, 10:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakshep3

What's Up With Darkmoon??? he's not updated the site since December '06 and i was just wondering where he is- that's all.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah...

did you have a site in mind? Since, y'know, he's got, oh, half a dozen at least, and at least two of those were updated multiple times in the last week...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

If you're refering to ICVD, then yes, I haven't updated it in a while, but that's not for a lack of work. I have a large update in progress, but, due to life, work, wife, and other small shiny objects, I have been unable to work on it as often as I like.

The update will happen when it happens. In the mean time, go read CVRPG and DSWC.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Damaris is a small, shiny object?

(ok, -now- I need to run like hell... ;-] )

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

thegayhare

Awww I wish I was some ones small shiny object.

*Is jealous*

superluser

Quote from: thegayhare on September 30, 2007, 09:46:18 PMAwww I wish I was some ones small shiny object.

*Is jealous*

If I were gay, I'd snatch you up in a second.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

techmaster-glitch

Wait, why's this in the castle keep? Shouldn't it be in the Villa?

xHaZxMaTx

I think it belongs in the Mine.

Castle Pokemetroid

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, if you -really- want, I can put Haz's posts in the Mine, and all the others here, but that might be a bit one-sided, don't you think? ;-]

Darkmoon

Strictly speaking, we could always just make it so Haz can only post in the mine... ;)

xHaZxMaTx

That would certainly keep me from spamming.  ...I think.  Or it might make it worse. :B  Only one way to find out, though.

Darkmoon

Well, even if you spam there, it doesn't add to your post count.

Damaris

Yeah, I totally thought that was devious. >)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

xHaZxMaTx

Well, sure it doesn't count towards my post count, but that doesn't mean it's not spam - it doesn't mean I can't annoy the Hell out of people. ;)  Unless, of course, they decide not to visit the Mine, anymore. :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

We could always remove your posting ability, and limit you to editing posts you've already put in. And lock all threads that you've posted in...

But that'd be mean. ;-]

xHaZxMaTx

Might as well ban me, then, instead of going through all that. :P  As for being mean, isn't that what admins are for?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, of course, we could ban you. I was thinking we'd do it in stages. ;-]

Darkmoon

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 01, 2007, 11:09:39 PM
Well, sure it doesn't count towards my post count, but that doesn't mean it's not spam - it doesn't mean I can't annoy the Hell out of people. ;)  Unless, of course, they decide not to visit the Mine, anymore. :<

I certainly don't.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I don't, either.

Well.. not since the last time someone posted there, anyway... ;-]

jakshep3

Hey everyone, (including darkmoon,lol) i have a message for D'Moon thati's like to submit some fan art for the inverteddungeon.
thanks, jakshep3 :zombiekun2

llearch n'n'daCorna

You see that little scroll thingy on the left?

That's "Personal Message"

That's the sort of thing you should be doing with this sort of message. Just a hint...

xHaZxMaTx

Well, it may be a scroll, or it may not - that depends on which forum skin you're using. ;)

Darkmoon

Yeah, in the cursed prison skin, it's a vial.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ok, you have a point. In the Forum Default, which for this forum is CVRPG Classic theme, it's a vial.

Are we all happy now? Good.