2007-03-28 [767] Wait a tic

Started by superluser, March 27, 2007, 10:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

That seems like a very useless skill.

Also, Lorenda promises not to scream for a pound.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

Oh now she noticeded a problem...

e_voyager

maybe so but further analysis told her it was her daughter something mother mothers would have picked up form the sound of the voice as oppose the the information in the scream. still she knows the situation lets hope the mall survives this.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

Bernadette: Here we go: 1...2...

Vraptor140

Quote from: e_voyager on March 27, 2007, 10:30:06 PM
maybe so but further analysis told her it was her daughter something mother mothers would have picked up form the sound of the voice as oppose the the information in the scream. still she knows the situation lets hope the mall survives this.

Have in mind that this looks like more of and habit due to her "profession". That's why she stopped middle analysis when she finally recognized the voice.

Kenji

Eibborn

e_voyager: What. I really have no idea what you meant there. I wouldn't want to sound picky, but it's sometimes hard for me to understand what you type, and I'm sure that some of it is relevant or interesting.

ANYWAY I'm sure that Kria will tear apart anyone who's disrupting Kria. I've got a feeling that it's just Bernadette tightening the undergarment, though. Poor poor 'Adette.
/kicks the internet over

Manawolf

Quote from: Kenji on March 27, 2007, 10:40:54 PM
So she's a Taurus, eh...  :paranoid

Yeah, the pun could be seen from a mile away.

Stygian

Quote from: Kenji on March 27, 2007, 10:40:54 PM
So she's a Taurus, eh...  :paranoid

Wow! I was not expecting that!

... :shifty

And to me, Bernadette looked like the sort of woman who can take care of herself. At least against just a couple of irate customers. Bonus points for pic where the both of them are thrown out on their asses.

Manawolf

I swear I'm going to maim someone if they start talking about what calendar they go by in furrae due to mentioning of the Zodiac.

GabrielsThoughts

I'm a piecies, but technically I'm an aquarius because of the positions of the stars in relation to where...Hi manawolf that's an interesting weapon you got there.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Manawolf

You may go into your own symbols, I just feel people have gone from wrong to moron in terms of comic contemplation due to random jokery far too much on this forum.

Or even the stuff that brought stupid to a whole new low.

"Hey, isn't that Hennya?"
"How could it be, her hair is slightly longer."

superluser

Quote from: Manawolf on March 27, 2007, 10:48:51 PMI swear I'm going to maim someone if they start talking about what calendar they go by in furrae due to mentioning of the Zodiac.

Nah.  It's pretty easy to get them to stop debating that.  Just dangle Ophiuchus in front of them, and they'll forget that they were even discussing Furrae.

(And keep Arthur Leigh Allen out of this!)

Kenji

Quote from: Manawolf on March 27, 2007, 10:48:51 PM
I swear I'm going to maim someone if they start talking about what calendar they go by in furrae due to mentioning of the Zodiac.

The 2007 DMFA Calendar, duh...

Keleth

It might've been the sudden sight of just realizing the price tag that triggered the scream.

As far as calendar *Shrug*
Help! I'm gay!

Azraelle

Hmm, I woulda had Lorenda pegged for a Virgo, myself.  Then again, I'm a Sagittarius; what do I know?  :P

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Manawolf on March 27, 2007, 10:58:03 PM
You may go into your own symbols, I just feel people have gone from wrong to moron in terms of comic contemplation due to random jokery far too much on this forum.

Oh, like the Devin and his magical tail B@!!$#@* with the whole "Amber stole that tail design from me" or the "Abel is Gay!"
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Manawolf

"Abel is Gay" no.

"Abel is Dan's father"

Now look what you made me remember.  All who said it must burn (or freeze if you're already flaming)!

Keleth

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on March 27, 2007, 11:30:22 PM
Quote from: Manawolf on March 27, 2007, 10:58:03 PM

Oh, like the Devin and his magical tail B@!!$#@* with the whole "Amber stole that tail design from me" or the "Abel is Gay!"

Don't forget such classics as "I can read Amber's mind"
Help! I'm gay!

superluser

Quote from: Manawolf on March 27, 2007, 11:37:01 PM"Abel is Dan's father"

I think I can top that (and will again at some point).

Quote from: Drathorin on March 27, 2007, 11:42:16 PMDon't forget such classics as "I can read Amber's mind"

Works best with ``Hay Guys! Is this Dungeons and Dragons?''

Manawolf

And yet it wasn't me that said that.  MAKES YOU THINK (properly, not idiot speculation).

Zina

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on March 27, 2007, 11:30:22 PM

Oh, like the Devin and his magical tail B@!!$#@* with the whole "Amber stole that tail design from me"

If you're talking about what I think you are, let me clarify. That entire thing was a joke, and Amber's knows that. To be honest, I wouldn't have even noticed had Amber not pointed it out to me.

kaskar

Is there a resonance in the between the tension Bernadette is putting on the strings to make it fit on to Lorenda , and the harmonic , that is the scream Lorenda made . Is there a similar thing that happens with wallets, purses , and budgets ? Will she be forced to use a frontal tie up corset ? 
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Aridas

The scream seems to me like it might be an "OMG LOOK HOW DIFFERENT I AM" type of scream, judging by Kria's description of it...

thegayhare

Quote from: superluser on March 27, 2007, 11:54:07 PM
Quote from: Manawolf on March 27, 2007, 11:37:01 PM"Abel is Dan's father"

I think I can top that (and will again at some point).

Actualy I've got a theroy that tops that one...

But I'm not sure I should mention it,  when I ran it by Amber she threatened voilance

Manawolf

And I can offer mental violence worse than the physical.

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Manawolf on March 28, 2007, 02:01:25 AM

Pfeeheeheeheeheeheehee.

Hee.

In regards to the comic itself: A very nice skill to have. Discern the screams of the dying and in pain from the screams of those in trouble.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

thegayhare

Quote from: Manawolf on March 28, 2007, 02:01:25 AM

Ohhh tempting... very tempting.

Manawolf

What, you think because you favor teh buttsex you can take what I have in store?  If anything you may very well be repulsed all the more.

Reese Tora

Quote from: Manawolf on March 27, 2007, 10:48:51 PM

calendar schmalendar

Zodiac symbols are derived from percieved images formed by groupings of stars, and, asuming that the beings or creatures whose culture fomulated them was of the same mindset of those that named the ones for earth, this implies that the furrae night sky is the same as (or similar to) our own.

Considering the wealth of 'alternate realm/reality' scenarios in popular sci-fi and fantasy, this could mean just about anything.

*pulls conversation in a screeching u-turn*

Myself, I'm a Virgo by the newspaper, and a Leo based on what constelation the sun was in on the day of my birth.  I much prefer the second, considering my choice of furry persona. ;)  It's almost funny I didn't fall into Virgo anyway, considering that the constelation actually spans almost two months worth of night's sky. :B
(Ah, the fun things one learns in Astronomy class. >:3 )
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation