In comic time and conservation of energy?

Started by Psy-Kosh, February 23, 2007, 12:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caswin

Quote from: Amber Williams on February 23, 2007, 03:28:41 AM
Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on February 23, 2007, 03:20:02 AM
Since Amber seems to be dealing out the information, here is the main question that everyone is thinking:  Where do they get the know how for such Rad fashion statements? Hey, look at able before he knew he was a cubi, it's all instinct baby.  The sheer style is almost unhandable.
Few people realize this, but fashion is actually a seventh sense.  Cubi have heightened fashion senses from birth. :U
[POUNCE]
CANON :U

(I did the same thing when I saw the infamous "Lex Luthor stole forty cakes" panel.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

GabrielsThoughts

Say Amber, What did Jyrras do with the sentient Artificial Intelligence Lifeform he created during the Lab accident? Did He upload it into a cybernetic doppelganger, death ray, mow, warp-aci etcetera ? Did he delete it? Did he incorporate it in the latest  furcadian version of windows?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

RJ

Quote from: Amber Williams on February 23, 2007, 04:47:31 AM
Well...it could be said that for every success for tri-winged...there have been at least a dozen failures.  And not the type of failure that results in a complimentary "good try" ribbon.  :U

I'm tempted to ask how a cubi goes about trying to gain a third set of wings, the risks, and to make it an even three- what happens exactly if there is a 'failure'?

Kasarn

Quote from: RJ on February 23, 2007, 11:04:56 PM
Quote from: Amber Williams on February 23, 2007, 04:47:31 AM
Well...it could be said that for every success for tri-winged...there have been at least a dozen failures.  And not the type of failure that results in a complimentary "good try" ribbon.  :U

I'm tempted to ask how a cubi goes about trying to gain a third set of wings, the risks, and to make it an even three- what happens exactly if there is a 'failure'?

They probably turn into blob cubi :O

GabrielsThoughts

I think amber may have opened pandora's box with this thread.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Amber Williams

Kenji

Quote from: Amber Williams on February 23, 2007, 11:30:11 PM
what happens exactly if there is a 'failure'?

So THAT'S why I don't like cubi! D: Those jerks were constantly chasing me, up to 5 at a time, when I was just trying to ski in peace!

fesworks

RJ

Vidar

Quote from: Amber Williams on February 23, 2007, 11:30:11 PM
what happens exactly if there is a 'failure'?

EEP!

also:
Amber, what are you doing out of bed? Are you well yet?

if (Amber.answer == "No")
        Me.order (Amber, "Go back to bed!");
if (Amber.answer == "Yes")
        Me.celebrate ("YAY!);

\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Azraelle

Quote from: HeroZero on February 23, 2007, 12:19:52 AMWhy can't Cubi feed off themselves? I'd imagine it would be much like a sandwich trying to eat itself: oddly hilarious but impossible.

Oh you have no idea the mental images that sprung to mind when I read that.  I couldn't even read the rest of the thread, but instead I had to do this:

If he just figures out how to slim down, we are all doomed.

*politely re-rails the topic*  my bad!

Zedd

Quote from: Azraelle on February 24, 2007, 05:22:45 AM
Quote from: HeroZero on February 23, 2007, 12:19:52 AMWhy can't Cubi feed off themselves? I'd imagine it would be much like a sandwich trying to eat itself: oddly hilarious but impossible.

Oh you have no idea the mental images that sprung to mind when I read that.  I couldn't even read the rest of the thread, but instead I had to do this:

AAAYYYYEEEEEYYAAAAA!! *as the words echos throughout the world* My dark gods tremble with fear of this sandwitch! My mind is currupted like anti-Jyyras!

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Azraelle on February 24, 2007, 05:22:45 AM

I love it i'm laughing my ass off very funny indeed.