Rainbows and Fae Dust Storys Or the memories of Zedd Explic some NSFW chapters..

Started by Zedd, January 13, 2007, 11:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Hey Everyone this is my page of my char Zedd...You can let you know most other chars I know I thank kindly for comments...And lets begin with an beginning with some selected memories of Zedd

Zedd

----------------------------------------------------------
All © to DMFA charaters Amber
RJ is © to herself Random Joy
All others are ©  to Daniel Barker
------------------------------------------------
                  Rainbows and Fae Dust chapter 1. Lost memories
                   -------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in a dark and gloomy tower, a young canine sighs. It should be a happy day but Zedd, a red furred incubus, doesn't have the heart to celebrate.

-   "401 years of my life... why am I still lonely?"

He sits there, hunched on his black dragon broadsword; sighing again as his memory goes back in time, his bright green eyes lost in the void.

The sky is azure blue and the robins are singing as a little family is resting in the grass. The little boy, a black cat with dirty blond hair, is running after some little animal while his father, a strong black cat with white hair, is laying in the green grass, his lovely mate resting her head against his chest. The deep pink husky is enjoying the light breeze caressing her muzzle, bringing her the scent of her beloved one. Her finger is playing with his tummy fur near the waistband of his pants since the big male is bare chest. She can feel it's tickling him but Adonus refuse to let out a chuckle. The guy has his pride. Maybe too much.
-   "You know what Jess'llia?"

The pink husky turns around to face him, his hand now resting on his chest.
-   "I'm guessing you have an idea in your sweet feline head of yours..."

Adonus can't help but smile softly. He wouldn't have told her, she would have guessed anyway. He caresses her cheek before answering.
-   "Why yes... I am thinking to move into the demon city with you... if we have more kids, that is..."

This gets the kitten's attention right away. The young boy stops in his tracks and put his little fists on his hips, not happy at all about the idea of not being the only child anymore.
-   "Great idea dad... like I need a brother or something..."
-   "Neo! Don't be jealous!" growls Jess'llia. "Being a big brother would be lots of fun."

Jess'llia sits, unhappy about his mate's son. She wanted to have a child but Neo's little temper will definitely be lotsa troubles...

It looks like the life in the demon city wasn't all that sweet after all. It didn't take long before tragedy strikes the little family. Jess'llia was round with an 8 months pregnancy but she was still taking care of her little family, cooking the meals, doing the laundry and shopping at the market. She was so busy; she didn't notice the men lurking around their house since a few days. Neither did she notice the pure white female feline hiding under a deep blue velvet cape as she walked out to the market with Neo in tow. The boy needed a new pair of pants and she needed fabric to make him one. Silently, the lady in cape enters the house where Adonus is bathing.
-   "My, still a delightful sight, even for a dead man." She says with a purr.

Adonus reach for his sword but the lady in cape doesn't move, obviously unwilling to fight. She just let hear a loud purring as her eyes, under the hood, travel on his body.
-   "Kacy? What are you doing here?"
-   "I'm looking for my late husband. Have you seen him lately?" she says, pulling off her hood.
Adonus gets out of the bath, not caring to dress. Kacy... she's the one he left behind when he fallen in love with Jess'llia and the mother of his son. The purr grows louder as he stands. The strong male grabs a towel and start drying his fur but he can feel her large breasts pressing against his bare back.
-   "Why did you left?" She calmly asks a little sadness in her voice. "How a bright and mighty knight like you could have fall under the charms of that... creature?"
-   "I'm a cubi too, Kacy." He reminds her.

She can feel him shiver as her hands travel to his chest.
-   "I know my love. And for that you should have known better. I miss you. And our son. Please, come back to me my darling. I never believed in your death and my heart have been longing for your presence ever since."

Adonus turns around to tell her to go away, it's better for the three of them. Her life would be miserable if she'd live with a fallen knight. But instead, his lips are greeted by a kiss as Kacy's arm wraps around his strong neck. Immediately, his blood start to boil as a suppressed desire flows back to surface. Barely a moment later, the two bodies fall on the bed, entangled in the ages old ritual of love. Unfortunately, the tragedy doesn't end there...

-   "I'm gonna be sick..." whimpers Neo, holding his tummy. Jess'llia gently pushes him forward to make him walk toward the house.

-   "Of course you are. What was the idea to drink your honeymilk so fast? Once we get home, I'll make you an infusion and you'll feel better right away." She says with a kiss on the top of his forehead.

But as they get closer of the house, Jess'llia's ears perk up. What she's hearing doesn't please her. She makes Neo sit on a bench with their groceries, asking him to wait for her to come back and she then run to their house. She rushes to the master's bedroom to found the worst sight a woman could ever see: her husband making love to another woman in their own bed. As she burst in, the two lovers stop and look back at her. Her eyes are glowing red and her wings had sprouted tentacles already.
-   "Jess'llia..." says Adonus, softly.
-   "OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! BOTH OF YOU!" she screams, pointing the door for the two of them.
-   "Wait a moment, this is my house as well." snaps back Adonus, getting out of bed.
-   "Not anymore." growls Jess'llia as tentacles wraps around Kacy's waist and Adonus ankle before throwing them both by the window. Shortly after their clothes follow.
-   "I want my sword!" shout back Adonus, which gets him almost killed for real as the said sword flies out the window straight to him.

As the two lovers pick up their clothes, Jess'llia walks out from the front door with wet eyes to the kitten that have been waiting for her, a glass in one hand and a bundle in the other.

-   "Here Neo. Drink this, you'll feel better." She says as she put the glass in the little boy's hands. She then put the bundle beside him. "You'll have to go with daddy and your mommy. Take care of yourself my little morning star." She then kisses him on the forehead before going back inside where she collapse on a stool and cries her heart out.

Those are the events that bring to Zedd's first memory. The light is bright but he's all warm.
The little 3 months old pup open his big green eyes to meet the face of a kind spotted puma woman.

-   "Oooh, so cute...and a lovely shade of red. Why they want to give up a cute little pup like
  Him?" says the woman, rubbing her nose against the little baby's.
-   "Well, there isn't much record of his family. All it says about is the father left and a few weeks later the mother passed away by suicide." Says the nurse, miss Rain Joybringer, a funny female squirrel also wearing a jester hat.

A brown jackal, Garrett, wraps an arm around his wife's shoulders and smile warmly, looking at the little pup.

-   "Don't worry... Janette and I will find a way to raise him as our son..."

In the small of Janette's arm, the little puppy as hidden his nuzzle, his big eyes closing as sleep makes them heavy.

The red husky can't help to smile a little. His adoptive parents are probably the best thing he ever had in his life and their memories makes him warm inside. They've been there for him all the time, for every bad or good things in his life. And bad things, Zedd had a few...

It's late, the sun was down since a good three hours but Garrett and Janette allowed him to stay up. Actually, the couple are taking their 10 years old son out tonight. Garrett made a lot of research, asked so many people but it finally paid of. Tonight, their son will have one of his dearest wishes granted. It's been two years now that Zedd found out he was adopted and was asking about his real parents. At first, neither Garrett nor Janette could answer but the loving father started the researches and he had finally found. As they walk to one of the town's tavern, Zedd is getting more and more nervous. He was about to meet his real father. The little family finally enter the tavern. Quickly, Zed looks around. Who could it be? Garret points him a wide shouldered male at the counter. Half nervous, half ecstatic, the pup walks to the male.

-   "E-excuse me, sir. Are you Adonus Rilley?"

The male turns to him. He's obviously drunk. Zedd is startled since his father is a feline with fur as dark as the night and not a bright red husky like him.

-   "... Do I know you?"
-   "I'm your son. Zedd."
-   "I don't have a son! Beat it, kid!" says Adonus before chugging down his pint of ale.

The boy can't help feeling his eyes filling with tears. He can't be his father, it just... can't! Hiding his face, the young husky turns around and run to his adoptive parents, tear running down his cheeks. Once Garret and Janette got him home, the pup just crawled to bed to cry himself to sleep. As for the next few weeks, the red puppy was a poor sight to see, shoulders slumped, feet dragging, often looking at his paws for hours, sheathing and unsheathing his claws, as if this was the only answer he ever had. Retractive claws, cat claws... But Zedd eventually shook himself out of it after a good plate of curry and a good talk with Garrett.

The red husky looks outside the window at the blue sky. It has been a long time since this land saw such a nice sky. It's almost as clear as... yes, as the day he entered at SAIA. It's been so long...
Janette was almost as nervous as her boy as they were waiting for the person from the academy to come visit them. The morning Zedd waked up with wings on his head have been a terrifying one since almost two hours later the boy was running back in the house, screaming, as a party of adventurers tried to slay him. Garret, with the help of their neighbours, pushed them away. But it was clear something had to be done to protect him. Sure, Zedd could handle a sword, like any young men in town but with experienced adventurers after his red little ass, it was something else. That's how Janette and Garret end founding about the Succubus and Incubus Academy... and the paperwork to fill to enrol. Oddly, the papers said the answer would come by "warp-aci", whatever it is, but instead the Gardner's got another letter saying someone would come to evaluate the case.
-   "Miss Gardner?" asks a voice behind them.

Janette jump, surprised. Behind them stands a beautiful husky dog with deep purple fur. She gives both a cheerish smile.

-   "I'm Miss Skel'any d'Ombre, from the Succubus and Incubus Academy. I'm here for the evaluation. And this must be little Marcus, isn't it?" she add with a little pat on the boy's head.
-   "Zedd..." correct the pup before Janette put a paw on his muzzle.
-   "Y-yes, that's him." Stutters Janette. "About what you wrote in your letter..."
-   "Ah, yes. Well, you see miss Gardner, usually cubis only go along with other cubis, and mostly are raised by other cubis so it was rather surprising when we received your papers that we found that... well, you and your husband are sim... are beings raising a cubi. "
-   "I-I know Miss but you see Zedd is adopted and founding who his biological parents were have been rather difficult. But as soon we found out, my husband and I decided it was better for him to go to school here, at SAIA." Explains Janette, still a bit uneasy.
-   "A wise decision indeed. But he looks like a bright one, I'm sure he'll catch up easily. Now Zedd, I need to talk with your mother. Since there should be no problem, how about starting the tour of the academy?" Says Miss d'Ombre as a strange black creature jump on the young canine's shoulder just before they vanish in mid-air.

The two ladies walk to the living room while Zedd is instantly transported to SAIA, right in front of the headmistress office. What an odd school. But Zedd's observations are quickly interrupted by a young rabbit popping in his sight.

-   "Hey there!" says a green bunny.
-   "Huh... Hi!"
-   "Why are you punished?"
-   "I'm not punished! I... I just got here and..."
-   "Oh. A new guy. I'm Tim."
-   "I'm Zedd. " Simply answers the young husky.
-   "Oh, I have to tell you..."
-   "What?"
-   "You're cute!" says Tim before licking Zedd's nose and running away.

Zedd stay there, surprised then...

-   "Hey, what the ... I can't ... Come back!"

A second later the red husky is dashing behind Tim as other students scatter away, giggling, to avoid being hit by the running students. Meanwhile, in the Gardner's living room, Miss d'Ombre is very eager to know where the young man comes from since beings adopting a cubi is very... unusual, not to say unnatural.
-   "So.... who you said his father was?"
-   "His father is still alive. His name is Adonus Rilley. Maybe you know him, he's supposed to be famous."

Skel'any's eye twitches a little. Adonus Rilley. The dark knight. That pup is the son of the famous Adonus "Deadlywind maker" Rilley.
-   "Yes, I... heard of him."
-   "The hardest to find was his mother. She died very shortly after his birth and no one seems to know her. But my husband has been very persevering and he found a neighbour who could tell him her name. She was called Jess'illa."
Skel'any's heart stops for a moment. It just couldn't be. She jump on her feet, hands on the little table as she lies forward toward Janette, shaking the cups of tea and the tea pot.
-   "It can't be!"

Janette jumps backward on her chair, protecting herself with her arms. Skel'any calms down, regaining her composure.
-   "Jess'illa died many years ago. She was... close to me."
-   "But I can assure you she's Zedd's mother. I'm sure you have ways to confirmed this. Don't your... kind very attuned to magic?"
-   "Indeed. Anyhow, I'll make sure your boy will be happy at the Succubus and Incubus Academy."
-   "That's very kind of you..."
-   "Think nothing about it my dear. Now, since things are settled, I'll be on my way."

Janette nods and stands to leave.
-   "It's very nice of you. Have a nice day." Says Janette, happy to still be alive after this short interview.
-   "You too." Says Skel'any with a wolfish grin.

Once she has reinstated her office, Skel'any sits in her chair, massaging her forehead. That pup... Zedd... is the son of the dark knight Adonus Rilley and Jess'illa. When Jess'illa disappeared years ago, everyone thought she have been slayed by some adventurer party. But it was way worst, she married that... jerk. And now, by some odd turns of faith, her son was here, at SAIA. Her own nephew, how... ironical.

Zedd's memories spin a few years forward in time, still studying at the Succubus and Incubus Academy. Lying against the ledge of a window, letting the wind caressing his silvery hair, Zedd is waiting. He's waiting for his lover. Who would have known when he first met the bunny that... His thought is suddenly interrupt by the warm feeling of a chest against his back and two paws holding him at the waist. Zedd smiles softly, leaning back against the soft chest.
-   "Hello love."

An ivory tentacle raises a small box to him. Zedd's eyes widens in surprise. He carefully takes the little box and opens it, revealing two golden earrings.

-   "Holy zen! Is-is that real donsonian gold?"

The husky turns around to face his lover. Tim looks back at the canine with a grin.
-   "I thought these would look good on you, snookems."

Before Zedd could say another word, Tim's wing tentacle wraps around the husky's waist and pulls the canine to him as they're lips meet for a tender kiss.

Once again, Zedd's memory skip a few years of... zany adventures and mischiefs. He remembers clearly this unhappy day when have been called to the headmistress office...

The red canine is sitting in the seat in front of Fall'ina's desk, the pink poodle looking a bit unhappy on the other side.
-   "Do you think I like punishing my students? No. When I letted Miss d'Ombre allow her own nephew you into my school I thought it was no problem, but when I found your father is the famous black knight... Then I beguined to worry when I found you was breaking the school's rules. Plus you being with him will totally cloud your judgment of the world... Now, you don't want your poor parents to worry about their little puppy, do you?" she says with big puppy eyes.
-   "No Miss Fall'ina...I don't want to cause more problems for you and your school..."
-   "Good... I hope you understand that your dear Tim has to go..."

Zedd's eyes grow wide while Fa'lina strokes his chin with her gloved hand.
-   "WHA??! That's not fair! He didn't do nothing but break a few of your rules!"
-   "Well if you really want to break my heart, young man, go ahead and say so..."

Zedd stands, growling, with balled fists.
-   "Fine, you win okay? As long you have nothing else in your pink gloves, you clever bitch..." blurt out Zedd, standing.
-   "Clever bitch?" growls the pink canine, her eyes glowing with anger.

Half a second later Zedd is blown out of the headmistress office by some undetermined explosion.
-   "Well, the cleaver bitch has her way... heh heh..." says Fa'lina with a smirk before nibbling a muffin she just summoned.

Oddly, the last memory brings Zedd back a few years ago, when he was wandering in the world and needed some job to feed himself and have a roof over his head. He was living in the cellar of of a small inn he was working at, at the time, making a special brew of wine the inn is now renowned for.
-   "Well, it's almost time for work."

A short ferret sneaks behind him, a malicious smirk on her face.
-   "You're damn right it is, lazy bum."
-   "Hey... bite me shorty."
-   "What was that again, fathead?" asks the ferret, showing her claws.

Zedd feels a cold sweat running down his spine.
-   "Ummmm... nothing Ms. Wildy."
-   "I thought so... I might not tell Mab you're using her lipstick either."

At the same moment, a purple fae feel her bright antennas standing on her head.
-   "Mabby sense is tingling again... There's a man under the floorboards! How shame of you Daniel!" she yelps before slapping a young feline with blue wings.
-   "Ow! What I did I do???"
                                          The end..?

Edit: Spelling...

RJ

That was a good read, Zedd :D You have some spelling and grammar issues to sort out, but keep up the good work!

Zedd

Zedd

All charaters are copyright to their owners...Thank you
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Rainbow and Fea dust
                                       -Lovers-

The night has been short. Too short. But the two boys can't stop. They chat all night, even if there is school in the morning. It's in the early hours of the morning they fall asleep, Tim sitting on his bed, leaning against a pillow and the corner of the wall, Zedd's head resting on his lap, laying on the bed. All too soon Tim's alarm clock wakes them up and it's with heavy feet that the bunny goes to the bathroom, shedding his clothes on the way while the young husky is still snuggling the pillow. Tim's brushing his teeth and when he sees Zedd walking into the shower, naked, the bunny gasps slightly. That puppy has such a body to die for. At the bottom of his stomach he feel a familiar tingling. With his toothbrush still in his muzzle, Tim takes a deep breath. He knows... Zedd hasn't done it before. Oh, just small hints, reactions to little things Tim did. The bunny tries to ignore the rising need, concentrating on the toothbrushing. But this time, his body won't let him ignore it. The blurry shape, through the frosted glass door, reflected in the miror, is enough to make his member grow between his tummy and the little sink. A moment later, Tim is still trying to regain control on his body when the husky opens the door, still damp, drying his hair. Tim clears his throat. "Zedd..." "Yes?" answer the puppy, his voice muffled by the towel. "oops, forgot." Zedd turn around and bend over, picking up the hairs he left in the drain, showing his cute red and black ass to the bunny. Tim's cock instantly gets rock hard. Tthe bunny bites his lower lips at the sight. What should he do ? If he jumps on Zedd, he'll scare him forever. Slowly, Tim walks to his sweetheart. His paws carefully touch Zedd on the hips, not to startle him, then slowly move higher, on the sides, then to the husky's chest, the bunny resting against the teen's lean frame. The bunny's cock is carefully placed on the side, not near Zedd's tight hole or against his sack but resting between Tim's thigh and Zedd's right asscheek. "Zedd... have you ever noticed how handsome you are?"
The puppy jumps. He's trapped ! He tought that this time would come. The bunny is more experienced then him but the husky feared the moment it'll come. Not that he doesn't want it. He just feel so... unexperienced. And that hard thing against his ass tells him that the time had more than come. The puppy stay there, panting. Tim's hands slowly move up and down on his chest and tummy. It feels nice... Gently, Tim pulls Zedd up, helping him stand, the bunny's chest pressing against the canine's back. Zedd takes a deep breath, which makes Tim giggle. "Don't be scared, babe. There's nothing to worry about. I just wanted to tell you how sexy I think you are." Still nervous, Zedd stops Tim's right hand and press it against his lean chest. "Am not, silly bunny..." shaking with nervousness and a bit of excitment, the husky leads his lover's paw lower on his body, wrapping it around something long and hard. "B-but you are. very very much." Tim feels that hard virgin cock. The piece of meat is pulsating at the rhythm of the excited heart in Zedd's chest. The bunny buries his muzzle in Zedd's wet fur, taking his scent in. "I love you, Zedd. I love you like I never loved someone... so if you think you're not..." Tim doesn't have the time to finish his sentence that Zedd flips around and kiss him deeply. Yes! Yes he wants it, no doubt about it now! He dreamed so much about what's under that tight top and loose loincloth! He even stained his sheets because of that bunny!
"My, what an eager puppy..." kids Tim, licking at Zedd's muzzle before kissing Zedd back again. Their muzzles slightly open, the two boys taste each other, their tongues entwining like mad snakes. Their paws are all over each other, feeling the soft fur, spying any reaction to the spot they're touching. Soon, Zedd finds himself pinned against the glass door of the shower while Tim slowly, carefully, explores his body. The bunny's paws travel against the husky's arms, feeling the developing biceps, while his muzzle nips along the jaw line and down the small of the neck. His tongue slides along Zedd's shoulder blade before the muzzle can bury itself between the slightly round pecs. Teasingly, Tim flickers the tip of his tongue against Zedd's right nipple. The puppy lets out a slight whimper. Without hesitation, the bunny wraps his lips around it, licking and teasing it first to get it hard and perky before suckling at it. Meanwhile, the wandering paws come back from their trip on Zedd's arms and sneak down his sides, teasing the armpits before feeling the outline of the pecs. Expertly, Tim switches from one nipple to the other, exciting them both to the needed sensibility before stimulating in a pleasant way. Tim's paws are tracing Zedd's abs but are avoiding carefully his hard cock. The fingers slide from bump to bump, leading the descending muzzle. The paws slide on each side of Zedd's crotch to go explore his thighs, the thumbs sliding on the sensitive insides. But the muzzle chooses the middle path and soon Zedd can feel a wet tongue slide on his stiff member. Tim slowly licks at Zedd's purple member, getting it all slick and wet before opening his muzzle wide and let it slide in, savoring his lover's precum that is already dripping copiously. Tim's lips, always slowly, slide on and off the hard piece of meat. It doesn't take long before it stiffens even more and the balls with which Tim have been playing pull against the shaft. Not letting go of the delicious lollipop, Tim reach in the shower, between Zedd's legs. Pawing around, he found a little bottle from which he pours a clear liquid in his paw before applying it against his eager hole. Panting, Tim stands, looking in Zedd's eyes with a lustful look."I want you, puppylove. I want that hard shaft in me." He reaches for Zedd's cock and stroke it, getting it slick with the clear liquid. Once the member is slickier the a wet soap, the bunny turns around, putting his paws against the sink and raising his tushies, his hole opening slightly. By this time, Zedd had grabbing his hard piece of meat and he's about to slide it in the eager hole when... "Tim... don't you... shouldn't we use... well, a protection?" The bunny's eyes open quickly. "Oh. You're right !" He open the mirror in front of him and takes a small envelope out of it before giving it to the aroused husky. "Quick thinking there, puppylove." Once his member is wrapped with the thin rubbery protection, Zedd press his cock against the waiting hole. Tim let out a moan of pleasure, so loud there's no doubt the ones passing by in the hall now know what they're doing. Still a bit unsure, Zedd gently takes hold of Tim's hips and start moving his hips back and forth. Tim mmhs in delight. Zedd can see his lover's expression of pleasure in the mirror in front of them. Soon, dragged by his passion and need, Zedd is pounding in Tim's ass like there's no tomorrow, the bunny moaning and whimpering in pleasure, a puddle of precum forming under him. All too soon, he can feel the cock up his ass getting harder and bigger before the husky let out a loud howl of pleasure, his cream filling the condom. Panting, Tim reach under him, stroking his cock. "D-don't stop, please, l-lover..." Zedd's almost finished shooting his load when suddenly his cock is hugged by the hot sleeve that is Tim's ass, the bunny shooting his load now, staining the floor and his own feet with the creamy goodness. Once the last drop hit the floor, Tim's torso fall on the sink's border as Zedd's body falls on the bunny's back. The two lovers stay like that, enjoying the contact of each other. Still panting heavily, his head still pressed against Tim's back, Zedd's mumbles. "We're late..." This gets a chuckle from the bunny. "I don't give a damn about it, puppylove."

Slowly, Tim stands, Zedd still cuddling to him. Giggling, the bunny leads the puppy to the shower where they soap and feel each other. Under the warm water, they don't yiff but their fooling around sure keeps them aroused. After soaping and rinsing and stroking about 5 times, Tim gently pushes Zedd under the water to rinse him off. "At least we'll have to go to the other class. Hurry up now, you sexy hunk..." Once he's clean, Zedd steps out of the shower and Tim takes his turn at rinsing. Rubbing his fur dry, Zedd finds it difficult to get his purple pole to go down. It was too good. He wants more. He wants that bunny hole around his cock again. At this moment, Tim walks out of the shower. Woah ! They're sure right about the big ears, big... With Tim busy drying his hair, silently Zedd kneels in front of the bunny. He's never done this but... lustfully, he extend his tongue and gives a lick to Tim's hard meat. "Ooooooooh..." coos the bunny, a shiver of pleasure running all over his body. Tim looks down at the hungry pup. "We have no time for..." but his shaft is already half way in Zedd's muzzle, the puppy unable to take more without gagging. "Yiiifff... I bet you could deep throat easily with a little practice." moans Tim, pressing his back against the glass door. Frenetically, he grabs another condom and gets the purple wonder wrapped. A second later, Zedd was buried up to the balls in Tim's ass again, the bunny sitting on the husky's lap, his body slightly arched back in pleasure. Tim looks down at Zedd with that lusty look again. "Hold on tight, lover, this is a ride neither of us will forget." Without another word, Tim starts to bounce on the hard piece of meat, his own cock bobbing up and down, slapping against his tummy and dripping precum on both lovers bellies. Tim's body jump faster and faster, taking Zedd's cock a little deeper each time. Soon, both of them can feel the other's pleasure reaching it's peak, Zedd's cock throbbing inside Tim's ass and Tim's hole pulsing around Zedd's pole. Feeling his orgasm exploding, Tim arches his body back "Open up lover !" Zedd barely has the time to open his muzzle to ask why, than a load of bunny cream shoots straight into his muzzle as he too feels his pleasure explode inside him. Both lover's thrust gets totally incoherent as pleasure overloads their senses, Zedd getting splattered in bunny cream. Spent, Tim collapses in Zedd's embrace. They both kiss and lick each other's face. "So... how's your first taste of male cream?" asks Tim between two licks." It tastes like sweet love honey." giggles the husky. Tim kisses Zedd but this time it's the young husky who pushes his lover away. "We'll be late for real." he says with a little sadness in the voice. Quickly they clean up and dress, kissing each other goodbye before leaving for each other's class. Unfortunately, they are already late and when Zedd steps into his class, his teacher doesn't look too happy since the class already started a good 5 minutes ago. "Mister Gardner, you're..." but the teacher doesn't end his sentence, ending it with a smirk. Some of the students also muffle a giggle. Eyes still a bit glazed, hairs standing at odd angles, clothes pulled more or less correctly. And that grin. There was no mistake. The teacher let it slip with a simple warning. "Next time, plan your out of class activities a little better, alright?" Luckily, the last free place was in the back. Unluckily, it is mostly surrounded by girls. The poor husky doesn't have the time to sit before one of the girls pokes him. "So, how was it? Are the rumors true?" Zedd blushes hard at the question. "What rumors?" The girls giggles and blushes hard. That's when the only boy around Zedd's place, a handsome coyote, turns back. "About your boyfriend, fag. They want to know if it's true that you got Timothy Da'tryn's horse cock up the ass! And how of a horse cock it was!" The reaction of the gentle and calm little husky startles the girls around as he twitches, his fur slowly becomes black and his wings begin to sprout into tentacles, and they quickly wrap around the bully's neck and ribcage, squeezing tightly as his eyes glow a piercing green, growling deeply. "Let go of me, (I am not smart enough to use polite words)..." groans the boy, tugging at the tentacle around his neck. Almost at the same time, Zedd feels a sharp pain on the muzzle, making him to drop his victim. The teacher looks at the two boys with a very unhappy expression, his eyes of deep black and an aura of coldness surrounding him. "What is this?" he says now with a cavernous voice. "Don't you know it is forbidden to fight in the school? I highly suggest you gain control on yourself, Mr. Gardner." His gaze is piercing and icy like death. The teacher looks back at the young coyote. "As for you, Mr. Kal'rodd, you should practice your open-mindedness. Your narrowness might bring you more trouble than you can chew, as you can see. Mr. Gardner, I highly suggest you move to the front row. Immediately." says the teacher without looking at Zedd. The young husky, still a bit shaken by what happened, picks up his things and moves to a now free desk, as the student sitting there quickly moves away from him. The class, from there, goes back to what it's supposed to be. But around three quarters of the way through, Zedd feels something bump lightly against his head. Right beside his left foot, there's a little piece of paper crinkled into a ball. Swiftly, Zedd picks it up and unfolds it. "So, how was it?" asks the note, but there's no signature to say whom it is from. Not too sure about it, Zedd writes back, his paw starting to shake from the intense emotions he's experienced recently. "The rage or the love?" says the note. One of the nice things about being a cubi is the tentacles. It might frighten Beings, but to pass notes without being noticed, it's just wonderful. Zedd pushes it to the third row, from there the note should be picked up. About a minute later, Zedd gets hit once more. " Love, silly." says the note, but on the other side, he can also read "rage, you moron." Trying not to be caught by the, now very scary, teacher, Zedd answers quickly "Love it was the best...Rage...I dont know where it came from." Again, the note goes and comes back, as always delivered by air. "But... is it really true? / You must be kidding me!"  Zedd can read on the little piece of paper. On what little place left on the note, Zedd scribbles his answer. "Yeah I am sure....I have no bloody clue where the rage came from...It's like I blacked out." A new piece of paper comes back as quickly, this time the teacher almost sees Zedd picking it up and he keep an eye on him for a long moment as he keeps explaining. It takes a good 10 minutes before Zedd can read it. " I meant the rumor. If it's true, you're so lucky ! ... We need to talk." The husky blushes hard at the first comment. "Ummmm...Lucky as in what?" he scribbles back. His member springs to life as memories of the morning comes back to his mind. The note comes back one last time with 4 choices to check: tiny, normal, big, freakin huge. Zedd freezes a moment. The question is a bit too direct. The poor husky is torn between saying the truth and what Tim would think. He didn't make love with him to brag around after. Actually, he wasn't even aware of those rumors. Re-reading the choices, Zedd blushes so hard he feels like his cheecks are on fire. Shakily, he check the last choice and send back the note, hoping it'll be the last time. Barely a minute later he can hear a "Oh-my-god!" whispered in the back. The teacher turns around, his aura of darkness doubling. "If my class is not interesting, someone should tell me..." he growls. As his icy look goes from one student to another, the bell suddenly rings. With a single growl, the teacher dismisses the class and the students quickly rush outside before anything happen. Following the wave of students, Zedd is pushed and almost carried to the cafeteria, where most students just chat, feeding from the emotions while the few still eating food fill their stomach. Zedd feels an arm surrounding his waist as a kiss lands on his cheek. "How went it?" asks Tim, turning Zedd so they can face each other. This makes Zedd blush once again. "Well it was the best my dear...But why ask me all the way in public?" Tim tilt his head quizzically. "Is it that bad to ask you how your class went?" Zedd keeps blushing harder and harder at the memory of what happened. "Ummmm...They kept asking about your size Timmy...." he says truthfully. Now it's Tims' turn to blush. "About my... Ooooh!" Timothy hides his face in his paw and groans. This has been following him since he took his shower after his first gym class. "What did you tell them ?" Zedd looks down, a bit ashamed. "I ummm.. I uhhh...I told them about cockzilla and umm...I kinda picked a fight with a coyote guy." He whispers in Tim's ear. Tim almost chokes in laughter at the cockzilla part. "Co... mrrrrfff! Oh come on, puppylove, I'm not that... well... " he stops right there since a few students were listening to their conversation. "A fight... who's the guy? and what happened?" he asks, concerned. "Ummm nothing...It was nothing...I don't know what your talking about." Snaps back Zedd, turning away. This part of the day really scared him. "You just said... Zedd, what happened ?" asks again Timothy. His boyfriend is suddenly acting weird... "That black out happened again...It just happened. I dont know what the hells... Did I kill someone?" says suddenly Zedd with panic in the voice. Tim's arms surround him and hold him comfortingly. Someone in the cafeteria shout "Fags!" at them but he doesn't care. Zedd wasn't feeling well and that he had to take care of. "Where were you when you awakened ?" he asks softly. " I remember this loud pitched humming sound." says Zedd, holding to Tim like his life depends on it. "Humming sound ? like what ?" whispers Timothy, comforting his puppylove. "It sounds like only I can hear it...Its like..my brain is pulsing." He coughs softly. Tim gets even more worried. "Maybe you need to see Ink. If it's an ear infection or something..." Zedd nods. "I would like to see him...Who else would know my body more than him or RJ?"
A few weeks later, it's been a habit now that they awake in the other's bed, snuggled
together... So it's no surprise for Zedd to wake up in Tim's bed, which has been changed for a double sized bed. But this time, it's not a warm bunny body the husky is cuddled to but one of the fluffy pillows, Tim's side is empty. Rubbing his aching head, Zedd sits in the bed.
"Ooooohh... Ow my head... Where am I? Nice wall paper... How much wine did I drink?"
But no one answers him. "Tim? Where are you?" He gets up, wrapping the soft sheet around him. As he stands, Zedd knocks over a bottle of wine, which rolls to join 6 others near the bed table. He doesn't hear the noise of the shower neither. It looks like he's alone in the room. "Shit...Where are you Timmy... Bloody ...Ooww... Its those headaches again... " Zedd notice his clothes neatly folded on a chair, even if he remembers clearly the way he got them off... and it doesn't involved folding at all. On the clothes there's a little note. Zedd picks it up and read it slowly, because of his headache.

Morning puppylove. I didn't wake you up, you were looking too cute
      sleeping like that. There's something I need to do today, I'll be back
      soon. I poured you one last glass of wine for you headache, it should
      fix you up.
            Take care.
                        Tim xxx

A note. A simple note... if it wasn't from the still damp spot in the corner... Zedd sniffs it then dares a little taste. It's salty. Paper doesn't taste salty. It tastes as you've been licking a piece of popcicle stick. "Oh...I better make sure he's okay...." He slowly get dressed, his head still swinging from the wine. As he dress, the young husky notice something. On the night table, under the glass of wine, there's a calendar page. Tim probably ripped it from the calendar to be sure not to forget something. Today's date is circled in red and a cross have been drawn in it. "What could it be..." he drinks the wine slowly. "What would be important on this day..." he mumbles as he tries to remember. About a week before, Tim said something about his father... visiting him. Or was it his grand-mother. It's not quite clear. The wine from last night still makes it hard to think. But the bunny said he had to visit someone. But Zedd also remembers Tim saying he has no one near the Academy or the monster town. "Holy... I better go find him now... I better stop drinking for now..." he says to himself as he runs out and starts looking for Tim. No one's supposed to run in the Academy's halls but the pup is in such a frenzy, no one have the time to tell him. That is, until someone trips him and makes him fall hard on his stomach. "What's the hurry, Gardner? Looking for your cherry? Oh, why don't you look under Da'tryn's loincloth ? It must be stuck around his monster." Still laying on the floor, Zedd blush violently and slowly look up to the one who made him fall. Kal'rodd, the coyote he picked up a fight in class a few weeks ago is standing over him, menacingly, a mean smirk on his face. "What do you want Kal... ? I don't have time for you...." The coyote pouts. "No time for me ? You're hurting me, Gardner." he says with a fakely hurt tone. The coyote grabs Zedd by the shirt and lifts him from the ground, helped by a few friends. "But you'll take time. That little trick you did in class, I admit it surprised me but you better watch your ass because next time it won't." Zedd's hands tremble as he arms pull back slightly, pufing his chest. "I dont know what you're talking about. I don't remember...And where is Tim?? What have you done with him..." With a surprised look, Kal'rodd looks back at Zedd. "What are you talking about? Lost your sweety pie? Too bad for you. Maybe he's in someone else's sheets, what d'you say?" Zedd leans foward to the coyote "Err..If you hurt on hair on his head and you'd answer to my aunt..." The coyote have another smirk. "Hiding behind your aunt. What a man you are, Gardner." He pushes him away. "Get out of here." he says with a tone a bit louder then he should have. Zedd makes a few steps away, his heartbeat speeding up quickly. "Uugghh...No...Not again..." he says as his vision darkens to nothingness.

"Fucking bishie..." growls Kal'rodd. "You'd answer to my aunt..." he mimics Zedd with a high pitched voice. But when his friends eyes grow wide, watching something behind him, the coyote turns around. "Oh crap..." he whimpers. With a snarl, the black furred husky opens his wings as they spread in many tentacles, shooting to grab the young coyote. With agility, Kal'rodd avoids them and starts running. "Professor Nabbkhall! Professor Nabbkhall, Gardner is doing it again!" Zedd's eyes glared a piercing green, slowly his marking flared white and seemed to curl. Quickly, the coyote gets cornered and the dark tentacles wraps around his body, immobilizing him. Zedd looks like a smirking devil as dark purple mist flies from his lips as he strangles the coyote a bit, and speaks with a deep demonic voice. "Im not going to ask you again, sonny...Where is Tim??" A large sweatdrop falls from Kal'rodd's forehead. "I don't know, I swear..." says the coyote with a strangled voice. "Fine...I will just look else...Erk!" yelps Zedd as a dart fly into the husky's neck. As the black husky collapses on the ground, a little wrap-aci reveal itself behind him. The teacher that has stopped Zedd the last time pets him on the head. "Good work, Mo." He picks up Zedd who had recovered his real colours. "Off to Professor Ink, young man." he then turns around with his aura of darkness in full blast, scaring the pants off the young coyote. "As for you, stop bothering him or some day I won't be there to help you, and he'll catch you for real !" Then he turns around and heads to Ink's office. It takes a few hours before he regains consciousness again. A green face appears in his sight "Thank goodness ! You're finally awake !" says Tim, obviously relieved. "How are you, puppylove ?" Zedd rubbs the back of his neck. "I'm fine..All I remember is this splitting headache.... It's like my mind is ripping in two." The scary teacher steps forward. "You do remember meeting Mr. Kal'rodd, don't you ?" he says with a deep rumbling voice. "All I remember was talking to him then...It went blank. " says Zedd, a bit unsure of what exactly he recalls. Tim hugs him tight, afraid he's sick or something. "We need to talk, young man." says Professor Nabbkhall. Zedd looks back at the teacher quizzically. "What about it? I have nothing to hide." The aura of the teacher flickers as he represses it from blowing again. "No, but something's hiding in you, obviously." He says with a more cavernous voice. "What would that be ?" asks Zedd. "That's what we'll have to found out." says the very deep voice of Professor Nabbkhall as his aura of fear totally kicks in.

"Uuggh...What are you doing to me...Ooohh..." whimpers Zedd, as his head starts to spin again, darkness claiming him once more. He feels like he's falling into darkness, until he hits the ground like a rag doll, bouncing slightly on impact but not feeling any pain from it.  As he looks at himself, he can see a simpler form of himself, with less details and less acute sense of proportions. "Don't be scared." says a voice, sounding like thunder. "We're in your head right now, in your mind. We are here to found out what is hiding inside you." Zedd looks up at the emptiness of the dark. "What would it be..It could be anything..." "Deep inside you hides a beast, something your anger let loose. Something that doesn't belongs to you. Found it." says the voice in a boom. "What is it...Please tell me I am not going to die..." says the now scared puppy. "It's your mind, you're the one to say. Now, go." Order the loud voice. Zedd looks around to the emptyness "Okay... Go where ?" There's that intense fear feeling. But then a little path seems to lighten up. That makes Zedd brighten up. "I feel better now." The path leads him to a village. A familiar one. But it looks rather empty. "Home....I'm home again..." says Zedd recognising his home village, where he grew up with his parents. But it's obviously not really the village since a few things are out of place. This tavern at the end of the street. He knows it too, but from another place. There, it's supposed to be Mr. Walsh's store, not a tavern... "Why..A Tavern in all places..." This tavern is gloomier than what Zedd remembers it. Scarier. A heavy bitter ball forms in the husky's throat. "Ack...Whats this feeling....Ow..Uugh..." That's when someone taps at his shoulder. Zedd slowly turns, afraid to discover what monster is waiting for him in his back. But behind him stands a similar version of Tim. "Why being so scared, puppylove? I'm there." Zedd's ears flatten against his skull. "I dont know its like my mind is playing games with me..." Tim giggles. "It is. As, for one, I'm not really there. I'm a manifestation of what is making you feel better. And this..." He points at the tavern. "...is something that scares you. Whatever it is." The young husky slowly walks into the tavern. "What could it be....It better not be..." The place is gloomier inside. Undistinctive shadows are mumblings and drinking at the tables. At the bar, a lonely figure is hunched over it's drink. "No...Not him no..." The husky reverts to his childhood form, even younger than when the scene really happened. "Zedd ? Puppylove... you can do it. I'm here, with you. there's nothing to be afraid of." Says Tim, hugging him confortingly and pushing him gently over the figure. First, Zedd fights off a little bit of his fear of this man and walks to the figure. When Zedd gets near enough, the figure growls. "What do you want ?" Zedd stands there, shakily but still there. "Hello Adonus....Or Darkness of my shadow....It's a pleasure to see you again...." The shadow turns slightly toward Zedd, it's face still hidden, chuckling under it's breath. "Pleasure... a feeling not shared, I'm afraid." "You're the one controling me arent you.....Why I am having these f'ed up dreams." The figure lets out a deep laugh. "Dreams ? Controling you ? AH!! I wish!! If I were controling you, it would be over a long time ago! And this is no dream, kid. It's the bloody REALITY!" The figure turns completely around showing an horribly disfigured face made of pitch black fur and too many eyes for one being. The maw is misshapen and too wide to be true, with sharp teeth and a long, long tongue. The paws are huge with long pointy claws, misshapen also but obviously deadly. "See, I'm TRAPPED with you, in you. In the body of the one who ruined my life ! I'm trapped with what I hate the most in this entire fucked up world ! I'm stuck with YOU !!" Zedd cover his ears with his paws, not willing to listen to this. "Uuggh..Shut up......Why did we get stuck..Who's the real one to blame ?" The thing is now bending menacingly over Zedd, claws out, maw wide open. "YOU!!!" The young husky grunts and pants, having a head seizure. "No.. I couldn't been..." He bangs his head on floor. Over him, the creature gets a huge sword, handling it over Zedd's head. "Don't worry, it'll end soon." The shadow strikes at the little puppy, only for the blade to hit the wood of the floor. A few steps away, Tim is holding little Zedd in his arms, panting yet scared out of his mind.

On the table of professor Ink, Zedd pants hard and is choking like he was drowing like he was in deep water. "He found it, I guess." says Professor Nabbkhall, looking at the quivering canine. "You think? Look at him! He's dying or something! Wake him up!" yells Tim, shaking the teacher, who doesn't enjoy it and send him flying across the room. "Maybe you want to join him ?... or maybe you're already there..." Suddenly the husky wakes up screaming his head off as it echoes to the cosmos. With wide eyes, Tim looks back at him before rushing to him and hold him close. The teacher calmly turns toward his student. "Found it?" The canine stays silent, shaking like a leaf as his nose begins to bleed a little. There is a small cut on his neck. Tim watches at the blood on his fingers, then at the cut. "Wha... WHAT HAPPENED ?" He shakes Zedd, forcing him to look at him in the eyes. "WHAT HAPPENED ZEDD?!?" With an absent look in the eyes, Zedd mumbles. "I saw it.....It was me...But not me...It's...A parasite....Made from my own guilt..." Tim looks despaired and lost. "Guilt about what? Puppylove, talk to me... explain to me, I want to help you." Slowly, the young husky comes back to himself, his mouth feeling dry and pasty. "I met my father long ago...And I got more than I bargained for..." Tim raised an eyebrow. "But you told me your father was a very kind and wise man." Zedd looks a bit away. "Heh..." he cough. "I lied...For your own safety, love....The rumors are true....I am the son of the Black Knight." Tim frowns and suddenly stiffens. "You... WHAT?!" Zedd looks down before explaining. "I didn't want to hurt you Tim...Cause you'd run in fear, cause I was related to him." Tim's fist hit the table. "hey, careful with school property." Says Ink who's busy with some other experiment. Tim looks straight in Zedd's eyes, looking very angry. "Screw that, Zedd ! You're hurting me NOW ! I don't care if your dad was a demon with a koala up the ass ! You lied to me !" Zedd blinks, surprised. Maybe Tim doesn't realise fully what he just told him. " But..He's THE  Black Knight....He's the one who slaughtered millions with one swipe !" Tim shakes his head violently. "Those are just goddamn rumors ! It's always exaggerated. No one can slaughter millions in one swipe !" snarls Tim. "It's as possible as the 4 horsemen of the shonen-aipocalypse ! Stories to scare children ! Maybe he's a black knight and all that, I don't give a damn. But you lying to me..." his words choke in his throat, taming down a sob. "Well let me tell you something...He disowned me..He didnt know I existed...I was like a cast off...A no one...." Tim frowns more. "Then what do we have to fear of him if he doesn't care about you, huh ?!!" snaps back the green bunny, flailing his arms in the air. "Hun...Im sorry....I was always afraid of him when I was always young....It hurt me deeply." Explains Zedd, muzzle lower then ever. Tim turns back to him, fists on the hips. "Let me tell you, it still hurt you. That cut must have stained your clothes by now." he adds with a groan. "I've had wors.." but the husky slowly faints with too much blood lost.

bill

Zedd

bill

Try it after every line of dialogue. That's convention, anyway. Makes it much easier to read.  :)

Zedd

bill

First post looked promising, but I haven't read the second one. Mostly because I can't read such lengthy things without line breaks.

Roureem Egas

First chapter was good. The development needs some work though. I'm also guessing this is where TapeWolf got the "cleaver bitch'' thing he mentioned oh-so-long ago.

Second chapter needs line breaks, as Bill said.

bill

Incidentally, Zedd, if you get ticked off at me, take it out on my story when (if) I post it soon (or possibly 6 months from now). :P

Zedd

bill

Zedd

Tapewolf

I'll scan through the new bit when I have a chance, although I notice some of the errors I found in my proofreading of the first chapter are still there.  I should still have the list of corrections if you want them again...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 15, 2007, 09:01:23 AM
I'll scan through the new bit when I have a chance, although I notice some of the errors I found in my proofreading of the first chapter are still there.  I should still have the list of corrections if you want them again...

Sure no problem

Cogidubnus

Interesting indeed, from what I read.

Not to spoil any of the plot, but I'm going to guess that Zedd's alter-ego, or his inner darkness, is some kind of shadow of his father? Or, at least, some kind of inner guilt about his father.

It's very nicely written, if it needs a little polish here and there. Line breaks and things of that nature, but otherwise, a very nice story.

I eagerly await the next chapter.

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, come on. He's not saying anything that wasn't obvious from the first chapter :-P
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears