A dissection of Abel Dimitri Rewanz, how I see Abel (10-21-2006)

Started by Madmann135, October 21, 2006, 04:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

Yes i noticed that too. I think TW know that achived we are all talking about. I saw it there not to long ago.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 28, 2006, 11:39:44 PM
Yes i noticed that too. I think TW know that achived we are all talking about. I saw it there not to long ago.

What, the rapid degeneration thing?  That's a new one on me.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

komissarmakarov

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 28, 2006, 01:36:43 AM
Though I will say this
May Aged exently but Cit was a little less fortunate.  Yet still they both look great for adults in their early-late years.

So could it be possible that they're just bastard children of cubi who do not know their heritage? After all, in a magical world, genetics could be a funny thing...

ShiningShadow

Yeah that and the parents genes thats a different story entirely.

Madmann135

Well... the reason why Abel is a cubi could be a thousand things. 

I could say a lot of things (but I won't because I can't think of them) so I'm sticking with the cubi Gene theory.

Recap:
Cubi genes like all other genes have a 1 in 4 chance of being recessive and 3 in 4 of being dominate in a 1 recessive 1 dominate trait (or basically yes or no).  Like all genes it is possiable for the Cubi genes to skip a generation and I believe that it happen to Abel's parents.

Even so I'm sticking that Abel's mom carried (carries) the cubi genes.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Magic

Amber had said, there are no half-breed incubi and succubi. The problem with your theory is the fact that whether or not you are an incubi or succubi does not depend on genetics; To put it bluntly, there is no relation whatsoever.

I repeat, being an incubi or a succubi has nothing to do with genetics.

Having said that, we have to introduce magic into the equation. Incubi and succubi are creatures whose appearances are based upon latent magics within their bodies. They are able to harness these magics through what is now an a whole discipline of study in SAIA-- metamorphosis, and at the same time are incapable of eschewing or hiding them completely as is the case with clan symbols. Finally, there is longetivity which is a subject I will not cover as of yet.

In any case, everything that seperates incubi and succubi from beings is related to either actively used magic or latent magic, which proves the statement above.

Which means, one way or another, at least one of Abel's parents is an incubus or a succubus. There is no way around that. What is best to ask and speculate on is who, exactly.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

Quote from: Ink on October 30, 2006, 03:28:16 AM
Amber had said, there are no half-breed incubi and succubi. The problem with your theory is the fact that whether or not you are an incubi or succubi does not depend on genetics; To put it bluntly, there is no relation whatsoever.

Having said that, we have to introduce magic into the equation. Incubi and succubi are creatures whose appearances are based upon latent magics within their bodies. They are able to harness these magics through what is now an a whole discipline of study in SAIA-- metamorphosis, and at the same time are incapable of eschewing or hiding them completely as is the case with clan symbols. Finally, there is longetivity which is a subject I will not cover as of yet.

In any case, everything that seperates incubi and succubi from beings is related to either actively used magic or latent magic, which proves the statement above.

Which means, one way or another, at least one of Abel's parents is an incubus or a succubus. There is no way around that. What is best to ask and speculate on is who, exactly.

Thank you doctor For clearing that ups for them and I am sure if you can followl more into this thank you

komissarmakarov

Quote from: Ink on October 30, 2006, 03:28:16 AM

So the good doctor is saying that one must be magical in order to be a cubi? What if one was exposed to magic? Would that be sufficient?

Magic

Oh no-- not at all. I'm stating the obvious; That incubi are succubi are inherently magical, and that that trait replaces genetics in terms of deciding whether or not someone will be born as an/a incubus/succubus or not.

Being and a being will result in a being,
Creature and a creature will result in a creature,
And a being and a creature will always result in a creature.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

komissarmakarov

So simply being exposed to magic isn't enough? In order to be cubi, you MUST have a cubi parent?

Aridas

komissarmakarov

Sorry- too much coffee, not enough sleep :B

*goes back to musing speculation*

ninjannihilator

Both parents have no visible wings, meaning that one of them will have to know a decent amount of magic to hide them.

Well, in page 26 of Abel's Story. We learn that May doesn't know how to use magic.
http://missmab.com/Comics/Abel_26.php
At least it seems that way, she could be lying.

So the logical conclusion would be that Abel's incubi heritage comes from his paternal side of the family and that Cid is an incubus himself. Then again, we can use the principal's explanation on page 12.
http://missmab.com/Comics/Abel_14.php

Aridas

Quote from: ninjannihilator on October 30, 2006, 04:54:42 PM
Well, in page 26 of Abel's Story. We learn that May doesn't know how to use magic.
http://missmab.com/Comics/Abel_26.php
At least it seems that way, she could be lying.
To me, it sounds like either (assuming she CAN use it) isn't a fan of magic, or that she just made a brilliant response that kind of points to "I doubt I would learn anything useful from the class". Either way, you're making a good point.

Stygian

Personally, I am more inclined to beleive that Abel's mother is the incubus. As far as this story has gone, nothing has spoken against that point. Yet nothing has spoken for her being completely fidelitous either, so that is a good possibility.

Netami

Quote from: Stygian on October 30, 2006, 06:15:09 PM
Personally, I am more inclined to beleive that Abel's mother is the incubus. As far as this story has gone, nothing has spoken against that point. Yet nothing has spoken for her being completely fidelitous either, so that is a good possibility.

You mean his mother is a succubus.... right?

NEW STARTLING INFORMATION! :D

ninjannihilator

Quote from: Netami on October 30, 2006, 06:17:10 PM
Quote from: Stygian on October 30, 2006, 06:15:09 PM

You mean his mother is a succubus.... right?

NEW STARTLING INFORMATION! :D

Yeah it would be strange for his mother to be an incubus. Personally, I think that his mother was seduced by an incubus. Abel has a green eye which his mother and father do not have. But all this is pure speculation

Aridas

or someone's cheating :o

And this being Abel's Story, I don't think it ISN'T possible for a cheating parent to have popped up

Stygian

Wooo... stop! Ponder time! You can't touch this. It's just speculation, and remember; there's magic around. Magic!

True, the "seduced by wicked incubus" thing holds up, but why would she have his child then? If nothing else, that would require some serious explanation we certainly have not seen as of yet. You can't just say "'cuz she's against abortion duuuuuh!" and leave it at that.

ninjannihilator

Quote from: Stygian on October 30, 2006, 06:24:49 PM
Wooo... stop! Ponder time! You can't touch this. It's just speculation, and remember; there's magic around. Magic!

True, the "seduced by wicked incubus" thing holds up, but why would she have his child then? If nothing else, that would require some serious explanation we certainly have not seen as of yet. You can't just say "'cuz she's against abortion duuuuuh!" and leave it at that.

Incubus seduce you in your dreams. She could have thought it was just a dream.

Aridas

I don't remember 100%, but I think there was some indication by amber or something else that explained DMFA cubi are nothing like "real" cubi, which I think you're referring to right now, ninja.. x.x *falls over from headache*

ninjannihilator

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 30, 2006, 07:05:58 PM
I don't remember 100%, but I think there was some indication by amber or something else that explained DMFA cubi are nothing like "real" cubi, which I think you're referring to right now, ninja.. x.x *falls over from headache*

Don't call me ninja. Read my entire user name. Sorry that I'm doing every other post, just getting my post count up.

I don't remember any explanation but I'll take your word. We'll know eventually, probably in a year.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ninjannihilator on October 30, 2006, 07:18:33 PM
Don't call me ninja. Read my entire user name. Sorry that I'm doing every other post, just getting my post count up.

What, ninja nnihilator?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ninjannihilator

Ninja Annihilator
:cuss :tantrum :banghead
:paranoid ^_^ :animesweat
Don't worry it happens every time somebody sees my username for the first time ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

There's only one a in it, though.

Well, two. but you need three...

*snicker*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ninjannihilator

ninjaannihilator is too long. I have multiple accounts with this username. I like it because I don't have to follow it with a bunch of numbers. :boogie

Roureem Egas

This doesn't seem like a case where one letter will make a difference. :P

ninjannihilator

Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 30, 2006, 09:18:16 PM
This doesn't seem like a case where one letter will make a difference. :P
I guess I could do it. I just don't feel like it.

grayvn

Amber Williams