[Art] The Panther's Art Station (6/26--Two Holiday Cards and an Aisha Comic)

Started by Aisha deCabre, September 05, 2006, 01:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

Well, new forum, new opportunities.  I might as well make myself useful and take an opportunity to make an art thread of my own.  Here I shall occasionally put up my own creations and comics, as well as some well-deserved fanart and forum-art.

I love playing around in Photoshop, and I'm always learning.  I may not post often, but I will post.  Add my talent to the other wonderful talents here, if I may.  :)

Without further adyoo...some pics.

Dan's Patch Mishap
Mutant Orca
Shiny Ball
The WHAT Mind Trick?

(Scroll down for other things on Page 1)
Page 2 Pics

Zedd's Char Sketch
Gareeku's and Tapewolf's Char Sketches and discussion start point

Page 3 Pics

Zedd's character colored
Gareeku and Aisha colored
Revised Tapewolf Sketch, a snarly wolf, and a dragon
Tapewolf's pic colored

Page 4 Pics

Haku, plus things that can be used as desktop images or something...
New Aisha pencil n' pen sketch
Said sketch in living color
HazMat's char sketch
Elemental Kin dragons and a water spirit with fire wings.  How contradictory.  And HazMat's picture lineart-ified.
HazMat finished, plus a phoenix and a dragon comic.
LOTS of dragons
Aisha, my brother, a pair of draggies, and another dressed for success

Page 5 Pics

A red panda, a feral wolf, and a pirate.
Second costume request, uncolored.
Said costume pic, in full color!
Lawrence the dragon Fire Mage, showing his stuff.
Terragen Landscapes in my DA.
Leap of a Fighter--Uncolored
Leap of a Fighter--NOW colored

Page 6 Pics

Reference of a Canyon Griffin, and a pretty badass Gareeku
Lysander's Commission and an Aisha Piccy
Two griffins, a reptilian, and Azlan's commission
Paige vs. Aisha
Regal Griffin and Forest Griffin ref, plus a wolf sketchie
Unnamed paladin lion

Page 7 Pics

Raptors on Rollerskates
Kipiru's request piccy
Valentine's Day Giftart
An OC comic and old Secret Santa gift art

Page 8 Pics

Next comic page and an Aisha song-pic
Next comic page and an Ayan song-pic
Palpuppy for Paladin
A comic and a dragon
Another brother request and a continuation of the last pic, of sorts

Page 9 Pics

Arroyo's request pic pre-color and two Cariu comic pages
Zheng the warlord and another Cariu page
Two more commishes
Cariu comic page 12 and 13
Cariu comic page 14 and some Photoshop experiments with hair
A dragon and an explanation on Photobucket stuff
Mother's Day, Father's Day, and a comic with Aisha and Jake
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Paladin Sheppard

King Of Hearts

The testball is solid enough work, but If I may interpose... I think the shine should be aimed higher, it ended up clashing with the direction of light inferred from the grass shadows.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/RisenDeCabre360/Compjoke.jpg
Ow... and at 95% too.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Aisha deCabre

Haven't updated this in a while  :mowtongue

But a couple more things I figure I'll put up to show people.  :mowhappy

I like doing designs for dragon armor like this guy:

The Herald

Proof that I don't JUST draw dragons...a sort of emo fox for my brother:

Lost in Thought

A Neopets fan comic for anyone else who'd care about it  :rolleyes  :

Darn Propaganda...

And finally, an original character comic which speaks of the power geeks can wield.  :ipod :

Gaming
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

Bit late I know, but i just have to say your dragons are awesome. ^.^ Lookin' forward to seeing some more arts!

Suwako

Entertaining style. I like it.  :3

Yeah, I'm not sure what more I could say. Gareeku's right that dragon looks more then okay to me.

Zedd

Aisha deCabre

Thanks y'all!  :mowhappy

Some more, for those who like wolves.  :mowtongue

Silvery Wolf
Gamma's Vigil
Beta's Hunt
Black Wolf
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tapewolf

Beta and Gamma have the best fur texture I think.  You seem to be good with the poses as well.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gareeku

Woo! Wolves for the win. :)

Great artwork as usual, Aisha. ^.^

Tiger_T

Those wolfes look really well.

:3
d_||\\
     | \\\\
    d 8==/^^^^^^
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Aisha deCabre

Thanks y'all!

A few more things, this time some pencil sketches, a couple of which are the backbones the wolf drawings back up yonder.

Please forgive the slight brightness on the paper, I don't have a scanner, so I use my digital camera.  :rolleyes

Beta Sketch
Silvery Sketch
Dranix
Chainmail Dragon
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

Tapewolf

Well naturally I'm going to gravitate to the wolves, but that is a very impressive job on the musculature.  Looks like I'm going to be soundly thrashed in the Secret Santa  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

rt

Ahh wolves *addore*.. especially the two newes wolves there :) (000_0012.jpg and 100_0205.jpg).

Cool looking orca and hybrid monster too (000_0011.jpg)

Great work!

Aisha deCabre

Once again, I thank you all for your wonderful comments.  Cookies all around!  :mowcookie

Now for something a little different...I dunno how many of you are familiar with Terragen.  It's a landscaping program.  You can create mountains, canyons, lakes, cliffs, pits, and loads of other cool things.  Even play around with the sky, clouds, atmospheric conditions, sun position, and the light changes accordingly.  Download is free from the website but you get alot more space from the registered version.  Go figure.   :rolleyes

Here's just a few of my favorite things (not singing here...  :3 ).

Paradise Rim
Pyroclastic Wasteland
Ice Domain
Crater
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

DigitalMan

Hmm, I especially like that last one. It would take quite a while in 3D Studio (possibly even some mapping in Photoshop) to get the Dreamscape plugin to give results like that.

xHaZxMaTx

Aridas

terragen's good on its own, but I love the assistant programs that you can get for it.. I think there are ones that can add things like trees and such.

Aisha deCabre

Ya'll are too cool.  Thanks! ^^  Yeah, I'm SO gonna try getting a copy of Terragen 2...  :3

Anyway, just a few more things:

Charge!
--That's my brother's fox fursona, whom I drew again on request...yeah, the sword sucks.  Objects aren't my forte...

Polar Day
--Another Terragen landscape of an icy, watery...place.  Caution, it's quite bright.

Ahuanix
--This guy actually appeared in a dream once.  His name is pronounced "a-HA-nicks", for those of you who haven't seen him on DA already.  ^^;

And finally, an announcement:  I'm doing some free requests! ^^

I've been on a drawing spree lately, particularly with anthros to at least better practice posing and musculature and stuff.  So I figure, since I'm going on a break from school soon and that I'll have free time, I'll draw forum people.   :3  I hope that you'll like them.

Just a few little points:

1.  I am a BIG procrastinator...so don't expect to get your pics the next day...but I can promise to get 'em up as soon as possible.  A list of people who wanted one shall be put on the first post so that you're acknowledged.

2.  If it's okay, I won't color them right off after finishing them...I'm gonna put up sketches first so if people want something changed or I get a useful critique, I can redo it easily, BEFORE coloring them.  Like I said, I appreciate critiques, just don't be mean...not that any of you are.   :mowhappy  If you feel like pointing out a reference pic please do so, or anything in particular your character wants to be doing or put in.

3.  No overly dirty M-rated stuff please.  I'm not THAT good...or bad either.   :mowtongue

Aaaaand...I believe that's all the points I think should cover things.  I'll be here!  (Whooshes into arteest mode)
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

Those pics are awesome, especially the icy landscape. Beautiful stuff!

*raises hand shyly* can i have a piccy please? ^-^;

Aisha deCabre

Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Zedd

Aridas

Aisha deCabre

Added to the list Zedd :mowtongue Can I assume that the guy in your sig is your character, or could I get a PM of a description or reference pic?

Added, Aridas, thanks. ^^
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

xHaZxMaTx