2/2 of the Anthrocon Updates

Started by Plotting, June 20, 2012, 12:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plotting

Suing for a cameo appearance in DMFA? Why did I not think of that?

And I love how Amber is doing the old "my characters love me" thing - only to have Abel's lawyer (its been a while since we say Jyrras's mum) issue her with a restraining order! Classic!  :P

While I am at it - I find Fluffy's "Considering what Amber has in the upcoming script for him, I'd file one too" remark a little ominous...Abel was created just to suffer, wasn't he?  :U

Tapewolf

Quote from: Plotting on June 20, 2012, 12:38:43 AM
While I am at it - I find Fluffy's "Considering what Amber has in the upcoming script for him, I'd file one too" remark a little ominous...Abel was created just to suffer, wasn't he?  :U

I believe Amber mentioned at the 'con that Abel was originally going to be somewhat different in terms of personality, but I can't quite remember how.

Oh yeah, she had the line-art for this:  http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3873839/
...I had forgotten about that one and was like "What have you done?!  Abel never adopts a seductive pose!"
So yeah, I think she may have been saying that originally he was a bit more of a stereotypical 'Cubi, but I can't quite remember.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Plotting

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 20, 2012, 09:07:15 AM
Oh yeah, she had the line-art for this:  http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3873839/
...I had forgotten about that one and was like "What have you done?!  Abel never adopts a seductive pose!"

OMG! Seductive Abel!? No Way! *faints*

joshofspam

I actually like Fluffy's case work to deal with lawsuits.

The Paddle of plea bargain!
The dagger of dropping charges!
The mace of objection!
The bat of settling out of court!

Also, whee, we get to see Jyras's mom again doing what she does best!
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Amber Williams

I believe Amber mentioned at the 'con that Abel was originally going to be somewhat different in terms of personality, but I can't quite remember how.

Hah. Yeah. When Abel was first being designed, he was going to be very different in personality. He was going to be a lot more flamboyant, seductive, catty, and probably bisexual to boot.  He was supposed to be a bit more stereotypical Cubi, and I had only planned on him being Dan's guide and not actually following the group back after the storyarch save for the occasional appearance.   Then he entered the comic and it all fell apart and we ended up with the Mr. Grumpleuffagus we have currently.

Tylor

I think Abel is a big loser weenie. He loses at life, then he wines because he loses at life, then he loses at life because he wines. If he want a restrain order against source of his problems, he should file it against himself.

Plotting

Quote from: Amber Williams on June 20, 2012, 01:59:11 PM

Hah. Yeah. When Abel was first being designed, he was going to be very different in personality. He was going to be a lot more flamboyant, seductive, catty, and probably bisexual to boot.  He was supposed to be a bit more stereotypical Cubi, and I had only planned on him being Dan's guide and not actually following the group back after the storyarch save for the occasional appearance.   Then he entered the comic and it all fell apart and we ended up with the Mr. Grumpleuffagus we have currently.

That is rather amusing. From a mostly stereotypical 'Cubi to Mr. Grumpleuffagus. But how did it all just fall apart?

And look on the bright side - he is only getting a restraining order against you. It could be worse. Imagine all the creative tortures and/or executions he could inflict on your beloved tacos... :mwaha

Turnsky

whom seems a perfect foil for Dan who's somewhat more upbeat. and the polar opposite of mink who's a jar of sugar and brightness.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Ignuus66

Quote from: Turnsky on June 21, 2012, 01:04:35 PM

whom seems a perfect foil for Dan who's somewhat more upbeat. and the polar opposite of mink who's a jar of sugar and brightness.
And oddly enough polar opposites tend to become friends. (Well not extremes ofc)

(credit: Gabi)