TaskiLabDSFARGEG D:

Started by Taskidog, August 20, 2006, 07:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

llearch, you have an evil amount of posts. Remedy it..... before HE comes...

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on August 25, 2006, 03:13:08 PM
llearch, you have an evil amount of posts. Remedy it..... before HE comes...
seconded.
never been all that religious but even i went "ACK!" when i saw that.
(and i got some weird looks from the people around me)

xHaZxMaTx

All of the more recent DMFA comics are 666 pixels wide.  I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm not sure if anyone noticed.

Netami

Many people have noticed... And 666 has about as much power over anyone as a highschool mascot.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Remedied.

Before I even got this far, no less. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Taskidog

>.>

<.<

--> http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/non_clone_bush/Rampage/

a whole buncha new stuff :D (mainly Suiseiseki)

feature desu

Rowne

Ahh, Taski art.  I likes me some Taski art.  For when it isn't scary, it's like pure happy ... or at the very least, funny.

Go Taski!

Manawolf

I think you need to slow down, though.  Your style is suffering.

Kenji

Quote from: Manawolf on August 26, 2006, 12:48:49 PM

Nah, his name's not Craig McCracken.

Needs more salt!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: FireKatKid on August 26, 2006, 12:50:50 PM
Quote from: Manawolf on August 26, 2006, 12:48:49 PM

Nah, his name's not Craig McCracken.

Needs more salt!
Where have I heard that name before?! D:  Wait a sec, in't he the director for SpongeBob?

Zina

Taskidog

Did I hear someone say Desu? Cause I thought I heard someone say Desu!

(btw, her name's actually suiseiseki. We just call her Desu >.>) ~desu

James StarRunner

"You ill mannered doll!" Thwap!

Kenji

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Taskidog

It's funny really, I havent watched any Rozen Maiden at all :P I just drew her for the fun of it

topher chee

ah, alas, taski has returned, and i am very late in welcoming you, Welcome hehe^^;
hey when you upload pics to the lost dreams gallery, does it take a really long time?

Nikki

Quote from: Taskidog on August 26, 2006, 05:26:33 PM
It's funny really, I havent watched any Rozen Maiden at all :P I just drew her for the fun of it
heh..i just started watching that ^w^

topher chee

Taskidog

My furry Suiseiseki is wreaking havok on 4chan and 7chan XD

particularily the toung-face one

Aridas

Quote from: Taskidog on August 28, 2006, 03:11:50 PM
My furry Suiseiseki is wreaking havok on 4chan and 7chan XD

particularily the toung-face one

Someone link me, PM or otherwise, as I am lazy D:

Netami

Desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

NDDR

i cant think of anything to say that doesn't involve threats or whining, so heres a gap where all the stuff would be censored

forget second commish taski.  i'll go find someone who doesnt take months and remembers the wings :meh.

Manawolf

NDDR

no, i'm not back, i'm here for that one post n i'm outta here, mebbe i'll post again in like 4 months or somethin but untill somethin either annoys me or does the opposite, then i aint postin

Manawolf

HealingBlight

Quote from: NDDR on August 28, 2006, 11:02:38 PM
forget second commish taski.  i'll go find someone who doesnt take months and remembers the wings

A good tip: missing wings can be avoided by doing such things like asking to see a sketch before ink hits the paper, and if you did do that then... how did you miss your own wings? :P Also, patience with artist is a good thing indeed.  :3

Zina

Considering that Taski has posted in his blog about all the hooplah that's been going on in his real life, I think it's only fair to give him a little slack.
Did you ask to see the sketch beforehand? Was there a set deadline? I know I've taken longer on my own commissions, but they get done and my commissioners are usually very understanding that real life takes a first priority.